Thread: Nessa Anne: Nessa Anne Is Amazing

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed)

Nessa Anne: Nessa Anne Is Amazing

Companion's Handle: Nessa Anne
    Date of Visit: 7/24/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM then text
    Phone Number: 8173695225
    Email Address: Unknown
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?36434-NessaAnne
    City, State: Dallas, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: SS, CFS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30
    Donation: $300
    Approximate age of Companion: 19
    Hair Color and Length: Long red
    Smoking Status: Non
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Beautiful. Thin, flawless skin with a couple of well-done tattoos. Red hair up and down.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Nessa Anne was concerned about her broken toe being an issue. She had on a boot thing. She took it off as part of getting naked, and I forgot all about it. She was absolutely amazing. Her body is perfection, and she's fun to talk to (and to do other things to).

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Am I reading the donation right?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jack Burton's Avatar
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

She looks great in the pics. Thanks for the review.
    Just remember what ol’ Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol’ storm right square in the eye and he says, “Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."

Verified Hobbyist BCD

She is lovely

And sexy and from what I have seen talented as well, That said, looks like GPS pricing to me, so I will not be tempted based on her appearance. You fells with BIG bank accounts of course may do as you please, but to me, she would be better off at a more reasonable emolument … after all, lots of great talent out there, attractive and eager to please, for significantly more reasonable $$$$$

Just my opinion of course, the girls obviously may set their fees as they wish, and we chose whether of part with the greenbacks, but to me, this is getting out of hand price wise.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Hiddenname949's Avatar

😂

😂

Verified Hobbyist BCD honest_abe's Avatar

boom!!!

She maybe cute but those rates for cbj?!?!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    How was your ss with her. Thinking about going.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    There are many young providers that are not charging as much as Nessa, but if you are looking for a very very young, very tight, fun girl that will attend to you the whole time you are with her, Nessa is hard to beat no matter the cost.

IMO she is at the top of her game right now, still a teen, perfect little spinner body, very cute, great attitude. She plays safe and you can't fault her for that.

This one moment sticks in my mind from the last time I saw her. When I arrived at her incall, I took a quick shower and as I was coming around the bed with a towel on, she had already shed her clothes and was laying in the bed. She saw me and she opened her legs where I could see her beautiful young shaved pussy. Damn!! She just smiled sheepishly as she did this, just like Abe's GIF. Shit, give me a condom now, please, I want in!! :)...What a cutie.

My 2 cents.

Verified Hobbyist BCD old school doc's Avatar
    Definitely interested but I am more of a GFE guy. CBJ doesn't bother me as much as no kissing