Thread: IT IS WORTH REMEMBERING THAT A PEOPLE ALWAYS GETS THE GOVERNMENT IT DESERVES.

QUOTE (Austin Wild Flowers @ Jan 19 2010, 07:37 PM)
    IT IS WORTH REMEMBERING THAT A PEOPLE ALWAYS GETS THE GOVERNMENT IT DESERVES.
    Now this is the really scary one. IT deserves a whole thread of its own. We do need change in this government or atleast that is this old guys opinion.....

So I have to go to Houston to be politically correct? Interesting.

Today? IN eneral? Damn Houston most of the time
    Houston enjoys a good political discussion.

I always knew that the world was full of dumbasses but I became convinced it was true in this country when they blindly elected the current president. Of course we could talk about the deceased in Teddy but they kept sending him back and I can only guess he did something for the people in his state while trying to fuck the rest of the country. Pelosi is a joke for SF that is baffling.

What is difficult for me to understand is why people cant see that we have created a government that is to big to sustain and unless we reduce the size it will destroy its slef or take on a new form, think Obamas CHANE to a Marxist nation.

Why is it that peo0le cannot see that we will not be able to continue to borrow money that we will not be able to pay back. I mean look at the collapse of the financial market fueld by the governments insistence that banks loan money to people that could not pay it back. Our government is no different except there will be none to bail us out so think take over.

The bigger governmnet grows the more you take out of the private sector, the less there is to use by regular people the less business there is to provide jobs and good and services the higher prices will go or in some cases fall so low that it cant be produced.

Me, I dont deserve to government we have now.