Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Haircut and a Handjob

I know this sounds rather odd but I was wondering if there were any providers out there that cut hair as well as full service and/or FBSM?

wish I could help you, I got the FBSM down but if I tried to cut your hair, you will be bald on one side and patchy lengths on the other. Sorry

Tho I used to offer a "shave the boys" I didn't cut any but the "hair cut" was even LOL

Verified Companion Companion Sexy Roxanne's Avatar
    Depends what kinda hair cut your looking for?? I do have a license, but I don't have clippers...
    <span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Smooches,
    Sexy Roxanne</span>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dagny D.E.W. @ Jan 22 2010, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    wish I could help you, I got the FBSM down but if I tried to cut your hair, you will be bald on one side and patchy lengths on the other. Sorry

Tho I used to offer a "shave the boys" I didn&#39;t cut any but the "hair cut" was even LOL[/b]
    Thanks Dagny, I know you would if you could but I will see you soon enough, haircut or not.

All the best.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sexy Roxanne @ Jan 22 2010, 05:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Depends what kinda hair cut your looking for?? I do have a license, but I don&#39;t have clippers...[/b]
    Thanks for the reply. I am just looking for a regular haircut. Now, if I find some clippers, I&#39;ll let you know.

All the best.

Verified Male Companion AidanRedd's Avatar
    Don&#39;t know about the Austin locals, but Ginger Taylor in Houston does that, sometimes she visits Austin.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    Buck Posted Jan 22 2010, 03:48 PM
    I know this sounds rather odd but I was wondering if there were any providers out there that cut hair as well as full service and/or FBSM?[/b]
    Hi Buck,

Your idea isn&#39;t that strange! It&#39;s very sensual exerience, I think! I had a friend that really enjoyed getting topless haircuts :P and etc.... :P ! and btw, giving hair cuts to the southern region is fun too!

Sincerely,
    Velvet

Haircut and handjob? That would be very messy!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AidanRedd @ Feb 2 2010, 11:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Don&#39;t know about the Austin locals, but Ginger Taylor in Houston does that, sometimes she visits Austin.[/b]
    Thank you Aiden for the tip

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wetvelvetsat @ Feb 2 2010, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Hi Buck,

Your idea isn&#39;t that strange! It&#39;s very sensual exerience, I think! I had a friend that really enjoyed getting topless haircuts :P and etc.... :P ! and btw, giving hair cuts to the southern region is fun too!

Sincerely,
    Velvet[/b]
    Thank you Velvet for making me feel like I&#39;m not the only one out there that thinks this could be a sensual thing.

All the best!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wetvelvetsat @ Feb 2 2010, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Hi Buck,

Sincerely,
    Velvet[/b]
    Thank you Velvet for making me feel like I&#39;m not the only one out there that thinks this could be a sensual thing.

All the best!

Retired Companion Companion Likinikki's Avatar
    BRILLIANT!

About a hunnert years ago or so, I visited a Korean barbershop, got a haircut, shave, full Korean style body massage and the happy ending.

So short story made long (did you catch that double entendre?), strange? No. Something western civilization is missing, yes.

Now I have often thought to take out my English-Korean dictionary and find the word for &#39;Barbershop&#39; and see if I could find one within the Korean communities in town....because that was just too good of a deal to leave back in Korea.

Dogg
    Opinions and Assholes. Sometimes it's difficult to tell the difference - especially when you can't separate the two.

Retired Administrator
    actually in the same timeframe (God has it really been a hunnert years years ago????)..
    I got the same thing you got ON BASE @ Osan...
    Ironically - it was the Base Exchange Barber Shop too...
    I seem to remember she was wearing a pink smock with her AAFES ID badge properly attached....

and on track - I really do not know of that service here...
    (wetvelvetsat ==> do you have any ideas since you posted??)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast