Thread: Getting Gabby

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Getting Gabby

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Gorgeous Latinas, Gabby
    Date of Visit: 7/26/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: text
    Phone Number: 346-282-4679
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....rgeous-Latinas
    City, State: Houston, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? no, short delay
    Activities: DATY(X3)
    Length of Visit: 1 HR
    Donation: $160
    Approximate age of Companion: 20ish
    Hair Color and Length: Black(tied up) later on, down past shoulders
    Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic/ Latina
    Companion Description: slender sexy body, tan skin, cute face, long dark hair(tied up before session). Let down after session(sexy with her hair down) Nice medium breasts(sorry guys, I'm not familiar on breast sizes...but they were nice for her body type). Nice ass. nice, clean, shaven ,tasty pussy.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? EXCEED
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? YES
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES

Public comments:
    Been wanting to see this girl for a minute. I've seen her profile on and off.....more off due to her infrequency of being at the agency. I finally had the chance. She is really cute and sexy for a little thing, I didn't know how small she was from her pictures. I thought she would be a little taller. Not disappointed at all by her. Enjoyed my visit. Can't really rate much of anything else from her since I was doing all the work. LOL

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Central Houston. Prefer Westchase for incalls.
    Fun girl. Great bbbj and 69 is nice with her. Thanks OP!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Aweshucks View Post
    Fun girl. Great bbbj and 69 is nice with her. Thanks OP!
    Girl is sexy when you oral her. She had her hair up when we started and at some point in time, it was down. She is really sexy with her hair down. I didn't expect her to look at me the entire time, but she did. It wasn't a weird stare. More like a passion stare I guess. But she really got into it. She said she was hard person to cum...guess not! LOL. I have to admit it was hot for her to watch me make her cum.
    DATY ENTHUSIAST

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Central Houston. Prefer Westchase for incalls.
    Yeah she has great passionate / sultry eye contact for sure.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ok, that’s a better way to put it.
    DATY ENTHUSIAST

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Michelle comparison

How does Gabby compare with Michelle from lvip? Face, body, performance? Debating between the two who should be my next visit. Love spinners like Camila, wondering who's closest to a spinner.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazybone View Post
    How does Gabby compare with Michelle from lvip? Face, body, performance? Debating between the two who should be my next visit. Love spinners like Camila, wondering who's closest to a spinner.

I've never seen Michelle. I was afraid to see her because of her mixed reviews. Gaby is slender but barely bigger than Camila. She's had a better review IN MY OPINON, but look at the link to this review to judge her body. She has a nice body, she looks tall from her pictures, But she's about 5' 5 or 6".(I'm about 6'3")but she is slender with a nice ass. Her body is proportionate to her stature. She's cute and pretty sexy. I just DATY her. She got really into it when I dove in between her legs. You would have to review her past reviews and judge for yourself. Since most guys can't really make much of a comparison since I do ONE ACTIVITY. But as far as performance and attitude on what I did do. She was great. She enjoyed what I was doing to her, But she seems to have a great attitude once she gets her groove going.

Sorry, that's the best I can do. They have a new girl too. I seen her when I visited. I might try her next. I can't decide to visit the new girl or another from another agency.

Happy Hobbying!
    DATY ENTHUSIAST

Any pics u can share?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero View Post
    Any pics u can share?
    No, I didn't take any. I didn't think they would allow it.
    DATY ENTHUSIAST

Mommy damage?

How’s her mid section?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaow007 View Post
    How’s her mid section?
    Gabby's isn't bad, I have to admit. I saw another yesterday Daniela at EL. She has mommy tummy. I'm not to bothered by it. But I did mention it on my review. It doesn't take away from her performance or looks etc. I know you guys are keen on that.
    DATY ENTHUSIAST