I know that there are many guys who look for something different... maybe a certain level of intimacy that goes beyond the pure physical act.

Something more erotic, more personal and above all, a level of personal touch that will make a man feel more human at the end of the meeting.

This delightfully voluptuous lass loves to kiss, the anonymity of sensual meetings and loves sharing mutual pleasure.

I am available for your pleasure..I am a Jazz lover, educated, classy, attractive and very sensual. Very feminine and genuine.

Incredibly sensual and tactile wants to give you the time of your life. I love to please, this is my fantasy as much as yours.
I melt in your mouth as well as your hands. an amazing girlfriend experience,raven hair, sexy body, pretty face, passionate, green eyes, 5'5", 38D, fun to be with, intelligent and playful.

Embrace on a erotic and warm experience of a bottle of wine shared with a flirtacious and intelligent young classy lady

I am into getting acquainted, seduce and being seduced, and let the passion take care of the rest..

Available for a special liaison in the Cherry Hill NJ area ---- I promise well worth the drive!!

Mature gents preferred and lonely business travelers smile.gif

www.Bellerouxdelanuit.com ------> The softer side of me

OR

www.EmmaBailey.net ---------> The more wicked me!!

Dayna
210 88 26591