Thread: any help ? i want profile pic

access suspended pending investigation

any help ? i want profile pic

well i know not much action is happening in this forum but i hope someone can be my knight in shining armor and elaborate on my little dalimma thx

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Go to Settings above (to the far right of the OH2 masthead), then see the My Settings box on the left side of the page, My Profile, choose Edit Profile Picture, upload one from your computer (as you have done for your photo gallery images) no larger than 150 x 150 pixels or 64 KB, hit Save Changes.

Similar procedure for setting avatar pic and signature line.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 07-24-2019 at 11:36 PM.

Verified Companion Companion JennyBanks's Avatar
    Im having an issue because when im on my profile it shows that i have a profile picture but i just noticed that when im looking at it in the fourms and i see where my pic should be theirs no picture how do i fix this

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    A profile photo is NOT the same as an avatar photo that appears in every post you make in forums, lass. You have to do that separate.

Go to Settings above (to the far right of the OH2 masthead, next to Log Off), then see the My Settings box on the left side of the page, My Profile, choose Edit Avatar, make sure the Use Custom Avatar circle is checked, select Option 2 and upload an image from your computer no larger than 150 x 150 pixels or 64 KB (same pic as your profile, if you wish), hit Save Changes.