Thread: UPDATE: Fancy will be offline for a few days due to a family crisis!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.

UPDATE: Fancy will be offline for a few days due to a family crisis!

A close family member has had a stroke and emergency surgery, is still in critical condition, so I am running back and forth to a hospital, dealing with distraught relatives, making "just in case" arrangements, and am pretty exhausted. At this time if anyone is trying to contact me for Fancy shenanigans OR has H2 matters that need staff attention, please hold your communications or use the RTM button/PM function to get in touch with other management members for time-sensitive board biz. I will be unavailable for a few days. Thanks so much for your patience and understanding.

P.S. -- And whatever your age, if you haven't had a physical with your doctor in a while, get checked. Be forthright with your medical professional about your family history, risks and habits, diet, symptoms and/or changes you've noticed that may be out of the ordinary regarding your body. Won't hurt and may help you avoid future issues!!!
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 04-28-2019 at 10:17 AM.