Thread: Zena: Zena and a Trip to the Islands

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Zena: Zena and a Trip to the Islands

Companion's Handle: Zena
    Date of Visit: Mid July
    Preferred Method of Contact: Email, PM, or Text after initial contact
    Phone Number: She will provide
    Email Address: zenarocks99@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?25745-Zena99
    City, State: South Waco/ Hewitt, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, DFK, Submission (her), Spanking, hair pulling, Cock worship, Slow face fucking, BLS, BBBJTCCIMNQNS, CFS, Lots and lots of really dirty talk (She loves it and gets super wet) Doggy, Standing Doggy, Mish, Standing Mish, Surfboard, Side Straddle, Standing Doggy Greek, Mish Greek, Rinse and Repeat, MSOG is always welcome and she wants it
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour, but went over
    Donation: Review Special + Tip
    Approximate age of Companion: Mid 40's
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde just past shoulders
    Smoking Status: Non Smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: Mature BBW, and she carries well, A tit and ass man's dream, Dont be scared
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes, absolutely

Public comments:
    Since I have seen Zena a number of times in the past, we can skip the usual intro and casual conversation, and getting to know each other. She knows why I'm there, so we skip all the pleasantries, and get on to the fun. And fun it was. See ROS for more.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD MrIncredible's Avatar
    Nice review! She seems like my kind of woman. I need to stop and see her one of these days while i'm passing through Waco.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yea, you should definately stop and pay her a visit. It would be very enjoyable stop on your way through town. Shell take real good care of you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I can appreciate the work you put into writing this review. Very nice job Sir. Thanks for your efforts.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You're very welcome, Doc.