Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello hunny! New hot Girl Available now!

Verified Companion Companion Nicoletteee's Avatar

Hello hunny! New hot Girl Available now!

My name is Nicolette hot sexy young ebony gal.I am looking for some one real hot guy to spend some enjoyable time with her.I am attractive with my sexy boobs natural hair black eyes with an amazing tight pussy & thick body!.I am very hot and sexy Girl. I have amazing Breast, sexy eyes,Sorft lips. You will definitely enjoy my 🐱 and smooth milky skin.I'm the perfect combinationof sexy and sweet,you will experience an intoxicating rush of pure sensuality.Our time together will be a pure bliss,come indulge in your every desire!If you interest about me,

I'm a sweet, seductive, down to earth, young lady with a sweet demeanor and playful disposition, with a wildly unique personality that combines just the right amount of charm, wit and appeal.. You will be captivated by my sexy body, my bright smile, and might even find yourself getting lost in my seductive bed-room eyes. Let me shower you with the much needed attention you deserve! Any time with me will be unforgettable, as I like to take all the worries of the world away and indulge in Eachother for a short or long visit. ❤️❤️I'm available to generous gentleman relax and unwind after a long day ✅Satisfaction Guaranteed.

Welcome!

All of that sounds good, but we're visual around here. How about putting up some pics, your rates, and a contact number?
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Text me for pics (346) 322-1637

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 sweetie. I agree with kerwil.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Welcome
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Thx hunny

hosting incalls in Willowbrook/NW Houston
    Welcome, sugar!! Let me know if you need help with anything!!

Xoxo
    AB
    🎀Ariel Bliss🎀

Thx hunny

Welcome babe.

What kerwil said !!! ☝️☝️☝️☝️

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Just PSA, she's not hot

Welcome!
    Kerwil's suggestion is pretty much the sentiment of every guy that checks out the WW. We do like to see who we are welcoming after all, even if it's non-face pics.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Location, visual et..

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.bloop View Post
    Just PSA, she's not hot
    Would you PM me Bro.? Pics would help but...

PSA....Your Mother is a fat *****

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    ALL MEMBERS PLEASE NOTE: The Welcome Wagon is for introduction ONLY as new participants deem fit, and isn't the place for debate, assessment, opinion, or dispute, something that has been stressed repeatedly. Everyone should take a moment to read the sticky at the beginning of the forum about the intent of the WW.

If a member disrespects another unnecessarily, then RTM the comment for staff to deal with, please.
    DO NOT get into personal squabbles and bandy insults back and forth. I hope that I am clearly understood on this. The thread will close if it deteriorates further and infractions with penalties will be issued.

Highly advisable that ALL members become more familiar with the site by perusing the rules at the top of the section, and promotional guidelines and the verification procedure may be found there, as well. If anyone has questions, please feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to explain and assist. Thank you. Carry on. -- FIH/staff

Last edited by Fancyinheels; 07-31-2019 at 08:51 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast