Hello mis amores
I have a new number please PM me for my new number, tell me something that I can remember you

I’m Esmeralda your favorite companion!

Hello gentleman I’m Esmeralda naughty sexy sensual milf latina, smart woman that aims to please you in everyway I can, I am a very Friendly and outgoing lady. I know life can be stressfull and feel like a rerun. Let me be your outlet in every way! Let’s get together and do all the naughty, dirty things you never get to do, or you do and just can’t get enough,

What I need from you if we haven’t met yet:
PM on first contact

Please in your FIRST private message include the following:

- Your Ethnicity, Age
- The profile links, phone numbers 3 recent references, must be verified and active ladies on this site.
- The phone number you used to see them.

I’m available MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY, 8 AM TO 8 PM, TUESDAY-THURSDAY, 10 AM TO 8 PM

Early evening's, late afternoons, appts offered upon request, it must be scheduled and confirmed in advance.

PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTACTING ME:

If your pm is vague, with explicit questions or both it will be IGNORED. Activities will never be discussed, please read my reviews.
Only SERIOUS inquiries will be considered,
If you have seen me in the past please provide a specific description of yourself and details that will help me remember you.
Vague messages, with no specifics such as - “I’ve s een you before” “Hey it’s me” will be IGNORED.

For additional questions please read my bio profile-signature line

Can’t wait to meet you!