Thread: A new Rose blooms in the most Radical way!

Verified Companion Companion RadicalRose's Avatar

A new Rose blooms in the most Radical way!

I hope you're as excited to meet me as I am to be here! New to the hobby, but under the wing of one of the more experienced companions rocking the scene, so best believe I'll be well worth your attentions in no time.

A bit on the taller side, I'm 5'9", around 190lbs, pretty HWP with just a little extra, tho it sits well on my frame, especially my 38DDs. Stare into my ocean-colored eyes, it'll be a struggle not to fall in love. Though my thick hair is naturally dark, I prefer a blonde shade or streaks. It's longer right now, but I'm looking forward to a pixie cut very soon.

I am discreet, professional, and respectful, and expect the same from anyone I see. Rambunctious and love to laugh, I like small talk, but there are other things I can do with my mouth that you'll enjoy! Can't wait to start meeting new friends!

Welcome!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Rose.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nutting Buckeye's Avatar
    Welcome R Rose!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Peter Gozinya's Avatar
    Welcome!! :)