Thread: Your ATF gift that keeps on giving! Available this week! Cum for worship!

Atttention Your ATF gift that keeps on giving! Available this week! Cum for worship!

Austin's Mouth of the South is available this week! Yum! Boobs, brains, booty and more! No one does cock-worshipping like I do. Come and see what a select few have raved about for years..

I have scattered available time frames tomorrow through to the weekend. Let's make some time together! I promise it will be worth your while and then some. All you have to do is show up, lay back and indulge in my sensual dominance... toes curling.. eyes rolling back..... Challenge accepted! Let the queen take it from here.

Screening is absolutely adamant when it comes to meeting me. Please note that I will only respond to those that send over the proper introductions, requests and screening information. I cater to every part of the process from the initial communication to the actual meeting to what you desire to see me in to when we part ways.. so please keep this safe, fun and no time wasting!

Until we meet, - Cam

(P411 ID for easier screening: P114369)
    Attached Images Attached Images