Hi guys, Lia Mint, im new here and want to introduce myself.
I’m 24 and a college student
My hours vary so pre-scheduling is a must. Typically 9am till 6pm Monday thru Friday.
I usually have homework so I never work weekends or nights. No exceptions guys. Please don’t ask.

I can only schedule thru email or pm. I don’t have a phone number at this time.
My email is liamayikissu@gmail.com

I do not do risk play bareback period.

Full girlfriend experience. Location is north area.

Rates are as follows and are not up for discussion. I will take 20$ off for any gents that follow my below introduction and include references (example is in red)
300 hour
200 hhr

When you email me please include a little about yourself:
• handle and references
• appointment time request
• how long of an appointment you would like

Below is an example of a great initial start with me:
Hi Lia my name is chad and my handle is chadlikesboobies I would like to schedule an hour appt with you tomorrow between 11 am and 2pm, so if you can let me know what time works for you i would appreciate that. My references are - Pam - handle is Pamlovesdick and her contact is xyz she will remember xyz about me my other reference is Donna and she can be reached at xyz and will remember our romp at her place off mopac
[/U]

Emails that are “hey are you available” will be ignored and placed in my spam box.

I have attached a photo. At this time I will not send more, I wish to stay Under the radar at this time. I am 5’4 curvy built. DD boobs and a pretty face. I’ve been described as thick fit. Brazilian/Swedish babe

Can’t wait to meet you guys!

C54E2E32-BA9C-445D-A423-9F81037BA8C7.jpg2DB757B0-46D4-4196-85D0-DF76037DAEC4.jpg