Thread: August 16th Killeen area Meet and Greet hosted by yours truly and Mimi

Verified Companion Companion Pleasure09's Avatar

August 16th Killeen area Meet and Greet hosted by yours truly and Mimi

We are back at it again hope to see alot of familiar and new faces this time around. Again if for the majority this date does not work we are willing to adjust. You must be screened by myself or Mimi before being put on list. If you have attended before just need a pm saying you are coming..

No heavy rules just be respectful of all others like em or not.
    No forced play or unwanted touching.
    Smoking is permitted outside please discard butts in can not yard.
    No narcotics period.
    We ask if you come that you do mingle and participate.
    Let's all have fun meet some new people and be drama free.
    Feel free to bring games, toys, drinks ECT..
    If you are bringing someone you must provide handle of person before arriving $20 door fee for all gents. Everyone must be approved by myself or Mimi no exceptions. I will not be posting a list of who's attending will leave it to each individual to post. I will give an approximate head count week of as well as address. Please leave your attitudes and issues at home or in your car and let's have a good ol time..
    *For Your Pleasure* ( and mine)

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Count me in. I want to thank you ladies for continuing to run with the M&G ball. Seeing the hostesses alone is worth the price of admission. Pleasure was really styling it at the last M&G with her fabulous outfit and Mimi, well I love her multiple outfit changes. That lady has one fine azz.

I’m looking forward to seeing all my hobby brother and sister regulars and meeting all the new folks who show up at the next gathering.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Pleasure is a really beautiful lady and a sweetheart too.

Verified Hobbyist BCD newcaptainmastpole's Avatar
    I believe I will actually be able to make this one. I am looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Just to be clear this is for established hobbyist and providers, won't risk others safety or my own by inviting just anyone especially if you are not verified or brand new to boards.. sorry if I offend anyone

Registered Male (Not Verified) Hephaestus's Avatar
    I would like to attend.
    "I am so GFE I'm telling you how to live your life!"
    - Provider to remain anonymous

I am so looking forward to another great party with our hobby family and friends!

If you haven't already now is the time to be verified for meet and greet and also if you plan on attending please post here or send a pm so I can have a round about head count. See y'all Friday at Sarges place... Xoxo

Sent a pm out to everyone with address if you have not received one please contact me asap.. See y'all soon xoxo

Things have changed I can make the M&G

I want to personally thank OS for hosting the event in such a palatial setting. I always feel like I’m walking into the Playboy Mansion Texas. Elegant surroundings, beautiful ladies, plenty of whiskey to wet my palate and fun loving gentlemen chalked full of valuable advice. A literal utopia if I may be so bold.

Thank you to all that came last night..

Just want to give a big thank you to those who showed up and hung out last night. I will doing another in October in Waco. The invite list will be open to all who want to attend. Thanks again to those of you who have showed up and made these get togethers great. See y'all in October..

Thanks for all your hard work Pleasure. All the regulars are welcome to join us in Houston for a M&G in September. If any or all of ya regulars are interested in attending Houston in September, shoot me a PM for an invite.

It was great seeing everyone again. Y’all peace out till October. If not in September, see y’all in October for more fun and laughs.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Would really enjoy catching the next one!