Thread: Newbie needs some help

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Newbie needs some help

Howdy..new to the board and looking for some help to be verified.

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Welcome aboard. I think this is the link : https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...l=1#post209104

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks.. I feel a bit confused so please don’t be offended if I ask some stupid questions. Do I simply seek and ask a proviider for a session and hope they take pity on a newbie so as to establish verification? Is there another thread I should do this on?

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    I'll give this a shot...
    I believe this is the most current newbie friendly list
    https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...mpanion-Thread
    Check it out and see who catches your eye.
    Most ladies don't mind you asking legitimate, respectful, and clean questions.

Reading/research is your friend.
    One of the guys should be along and help you out real soon.

G'luck babe,

y'all making progress , Good deeds

Your first post in this thread says you are new "to the board". This implies you were already hobbying before signing up on this board.

If there are established providers on this board that you know from elsewhere and have seen already, you may find it easiest just to approach them for verification here...

If you have references from providers not on this board, try using those references to see providers on here, then get their verification on here afterward.

If you are actually new to hobbying (not just this board), you will probably need to go ahead and approach newbie-friendly providers on here for a session with their verification afterward.
    Last edited by shoogdon; 07-22-2019 at 01:30 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard Bro.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

+1 EXACTLY what shoogdon said...

at some point, an OH2 verified (or otherwise established) provider (or two or three gals) will need to vouch for you via PM to CK1942 or email... then you will get BCD status. You will find that enlightening.

If you want full Verified Hobbyist privileges (so you can read hidden review comments) and enjoy the verified hobbyist only private forums, please have at least two established providers here or elsewhere confirm sessions from the past 90 days. They may confirm you by PM-ing me or mail me at support@ourhome2.net
    in the meantime, you can contact any provider and just inquire... you could perhaps be vetted (by them) in another manner...

good luck -- sharing is caring
    Sharing is caring...