Companion's Handle: Genika Banks
Date of Visit: 7-20-2019
Preferred Method of Contact: PM first
Phone Number: She will provide after verification
Email Address: She will provide after verification
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....3-Genika-Banks
City, State: Austin, TX
Type of Visit: Outcall - she drove all the way from SA!
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes and keeps you updated
Activities: GFE felt like an old flame reconnected, DATY, Nipple play, LFK, DFK, Sexy dirty talk, bedroom eyes, nails all over me, CFS
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
Donation: 300 + tip
Approximate age of Companion: Late 20's
Hair Color and Length: Black shoulder length
Smoking Status: Does not smoke during visit and could not tell otherwise
Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic naughty tatted up latina
Companion Description: Hardcore sexy latina MILF, tattoed very nicely, nails and toes on point, makeup and attire to please any mans tastes, super busty and juicy ass and AMAZING nipples OMG eraser type love it
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Definitely yes

Public comments:
Have seen her before in the past in Austin and SA, but she drove all the way to Austin to see me even on short notice and kept me up to date on arrival time - very professional and classy lady. Greeted at the door and helped bring her travel bag inside so she could shower and get ready for me fresh. Excellent convo the whole visit and made me feel like an old flame catching up. Rockin tatted latina MILF body juicy curves and amazing ass and nipples. Got me turned on FAST and HARD lol but I wanted to start with her first ;) sexy details below. GFE to the max even though 1 hour wasn't enough time to explore all she has to offer. Highly recommend.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.