Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Thoughts on advertised review specials?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I think reviews are helping the community and should help a new provider establish herself or even someone established that wants to give her business a boost. I've taken advantage of a few review specials and always followed thru when I had a good time and the recommendation was a YES.

The few times I didn't write reviews, was because I didn't want to start them up with a NO recommendation and I couldn't mislead the other male hobbyists and lie in my review.
    Sometimes there's no chemistry and the appointment is just so so. I couldn't recommend the provider but I also didn't feel that was a reason to ruin someone's start on this site. Judge me as you will.

When the attitude of the provider was bad and the whole encounter was a significant let down then I'll chime in the Men's locker room and post my thoughts/feelings about a certain appointment.

And that's regardless of review or non-review special.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    <snip>The monger getting a review special is more likely I think to write a misleading review, if he wants to continue seeing the woman he’s reviewing, and hopes to have his review special rate grandfathered. Just my opinion.
    Alors! Someone ... for some reason ... would misrepresent events in a review! SMH

Brit always a class act

Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    Why as a provider should we be concerned how another lady runs her business? It's not your body nor is it really anyone's business. I say do what works for you and leave the ladies to do what works for them. I'm not sure why anyone would consider it thirsty? Ladies run them for numerous reasons: they are new to the game and trying to get established, they have been away for a while and havent been reviewed in awhile, have a new look or new services etc and want that info out there, they havent been reviewed in awhile and a new review always brings in new business. Hell if you are going to run a special wouldn't you rather gets something out of the deal too. You give a client a deal and in return you get a review that could possibly bring in new business.. it is a win win for all.
    THIS^^^^^

Like LOVING LIFE I simply see the ladies for their normal rate with gifts and stuff .....I am old and like to reward the ladies who over look my age and reward them as much as I can
    when I look at most reviews I ask my self WTF ????
    I don't write reviews as noted on my one try on eccie (a total mess up)
    one of the things I don't like about this site is the information in show cases is limited is this just me
    LIFE TIME P411 member4
    DOG /

First off I love that "tale of the tail" phrase.

I'm also with Dog and LL. I think being a little more "gentlemanly" in our dealings affords us "back end discounts". A little extra time and attention that is generally lacking when the lady is running guys through "rent week" or something else. Sure we've probably been burnt a few times but overall our reputation is equally important as the Providers. Bottom line - I avoid specials.
    Have you ever considered that the "Writing on the Wall" might be a forgery?

Every time I read a review I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to say, "And now.. the Rest Of The Story."
    I am NOT a White Knight, just a bleached bastard.
    My gallery album gets updated occasionally.

I do NOT share any pics I've taken without an "OK" from the model!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2