I'll be visiting the Nashville area Wednesday July 24th through Friday July 26th.
I will arrive Wednesday around 3PM and will depart Friday at 12PM.

I can offer you an amazing, sensual, non-rushed encounter that you'll not soon forget. I am very open-minded and I know what I like and am not afraid to take the reins and show you how I like it.

To speed up the booking process please include the following:
- Reference information. I require 2 provider references from ladies who have an active status here on Eccie, or are established members of P411, or Home2. I do not accept retired references. Please include direct links to your reference's most recent review as well.
(NOTE: I WILL NOT SEARCH THE SITES FOR YOUR REFERENCE SO PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR REFERENCE'S EXACT HANDLE AS IT APPEARS ON THEIR PAGE.)
- Your P411 Handle (if applicable).
- If you have ever seen Lady Skyler (Sweet Sky Blue on P411) then your verification process will be MUCH simpler. Just include her phone number and a few details of your encounter with her when you contact me.

Please note that your chances of securing a date with me are much greater if you have had a standing membership with Eccie, P411, or Home2 for at least 6 months or longer.