💞#1🥇 Cock 🐓 Tamer 💞

Imagine knocking a door, standing on the outside filled with eager anticipation for what is about to happen once the door is opened. The door opens and on the other side you see me, the one that you choose out of many. You see a vision of beauty standing there in sexy lingerie, flawless make up that isn't overdone with as slightly devilish grin. Your invited in and I embrace you with a sensual kiss and an embrace meant for old lovers. The door is closed. I lead you to the bed where I slowly undress you and then I slowly yet teasingly remove my black lingerie. As I climb on the bed I slowly, plant sweet little kisses up your legs until I reach the one thing you have been yearning for me to wrap my lips around. As I slowly place my succulent lips around you throbbing member.......................

Now that I have your fill and undivided attention, here is the moment where you pick up and come write the rest of this little naughty story. Come and enjoy what I love to call the Cock Tamer Experience. Don’t think on it to long because you might miss your chance have your urges and cravings tamed by the
LEGENDARY COCK TAMER!!!

Pleasures We Will Enjoy: LFK, RCG, CG, RUSSIAN, TRIPS TO GREECE, BBBJ, CIM, COB, MISH, K-9, LIGHT ROLE PLAY & STRAP/TOY PLAY

CONVENIENTLY LOCATED OFF PGBT & DNT

HEATWAVE SPECIALS
60/SOUL EXTRACTION (BNG)
100/QUICKIE
130/30 MIN
180/60 MIN

*I’m only available for incalls at the moment.*

Vacations to Greece are available. Just ask the Travel agent about it when you call to book your vacations!!!

DONATION METHODS
Cash
CashApp
Zelle
Paypal
Visa/MC Giftcards (unopened w/receipt)

PLEASE TEXT/CALL IF YOU HAVE ANY ?’S OR WOULD LIKE TO BOOK A SHORT VACATION. YOU WILL RECEIVE A FASTER RESPONSE AND THIS IS MY PREFERRED METHOD OF CONTACT. NO PMS PLEASE!!!!!

SOUL SUCKING SMOOCHES
ANASTASIA
903-213-2788