Thread: STOK STEVENS...........................!!!!: Banging the Lovely Stok Stevens.........

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Retired Hobbyist (RIP)

STOK STEVENS...........................!!!!: Banging the Lovely Stok Stevens.........

Companion's Handle: STOK STEVENS....!!!!

Date of Visit: 7/6/2019

Preferred Method of Contact: PM her for her number W/ YOUR REFERENCES READY

Phone Number: PM First

Email Address: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....6-Stok-Stevens

Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....6-Stok-Stevens

City, State: San Antonio, TX

Type of Visit: Outcall to me

Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes it was...........

Activities: DFK..........LFK....BBBJ......TEABAGGING.... daty....dato.... Titty worship..... Ass worship..... CG...Mish...RCG...... She amazing natural tits so more titty play............. Standing side doggie til I shot a massive load all over her ass...................

Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 minutes but went over

Donation: 180

Approximate age of Companion: 26

Hair Color and Length: Short pixie cut.... reddish tone.... She wears it well.....

Smoking Status: Smoker

Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian beauty

Companion Description: Absolutely beautiful girl........... 5'5"...130lbs.... Amazing tits and Ass...... Bare kitty.... Tastes great.... Lots of tats which I love.... Great personality....... Easy to hang with............

****** pics speak a thousand words...... MIRA********

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Way Exceeded my expectations......................!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would You Recommend this Companion?? ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY

Public comments:
    You San Antonio Gents have a gem here................ She absolutely awesome..... Stok is laid back...easy going and can drink!! Lol........ I'll be back in San Antonio soon enough to taste her again and sample more lovelies.......

Stok has a great outlook on life and loves doing this..... We drank..... we talked.... drank some more..... then got down to business....... The photo shoot began and damn...... This girl is photogenic....... She has beautiful facial features which just compliment her banging body.... Amazing round ass and Tits that every girl strives to have...........................!

Read on and I hope you have Access............................

ANOTHER SLAYER PRODUCTIONS......................................! !!!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by The1Slayer; 07-20-2019 at 08:38 PM.