Thread: 🇵🇷⚜️🇵🇷⚜️🇵🇷⚜️PUERTO RICAN CREOLE MAMi ❗️NEW TO TOWN❗️⚜️🇵🇷⚜️🇵🇷⚜️&#

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Red face 🇵🇷⚜️🇵🇷⚜️🇵🇷⚜️PUERTO RICAN CREOLE MAMi ❗️NEW TO TOWN❗️⚜️🇵🇷⚜️🇵🇷⚜️&#

My name is Xiomara 😚. Here to exceed any current or past experiences. My beauty, demeanor and discretion make me the perfect woman for you to unwind with during a business trip or to enjoy a fun night out on the town with. It will be time well spent, in the company of a woman
    dedicated to making sure your every need is delightfully satisfied and each wish joyfully fulfilled.
    Unmatched by any other come delight yourself in some afternoon delight😚. Catering, caring, and complimentary to the best of clientele in an area near you.💓💓

100% real, independent, clean, discreet, down to Earth, fun and I always aim to please!

I do verify everyone...No exceptions!

To set up an appt:

~Send a PM from Ecc - Please include your phone number, your references, and their contact info.

~ Text 619-567-5428 (If an Ecc member, please include Ecc handle)

~ Email me at [B]entice.jim.777@gmail.com[B]

*I do offer other ways to verify as well

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 dear. You look very interesting.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome!