Thread: UTR = Ridiculous

UTR = Ridiculous

I don't consider myself to be an expert within "the hobby". But some things are true within and out of this arena (MHO). One being gossip.

To the point. I got a call from a lady I saw quite often back in Baltimore. We've kept in touch since I left so this wasn't quite "out of the blue". She actually retired over a year ago but now is thinking about returning "UTR". Yes... she needs the cash.

I told her it would be easier to land an astronaut on the Sun than to return UTR. Tongues wag and comments spill over into the non-private areas and her UTR would be short lived. Am I wrong? Perhaps if she had never been a Provider who advertised I could understand. I suggested the SB route but even then I doubt it'd last long.

Thoughts?
    Have you ever considered that the "Writing on the Wall" might be a forgery?

Every time I read a review I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to say, "And now.. the Rest Of The Story."
    I am NOT a White Knight, just a bleached bastard.
    My gallery album gets updated occasionally.

I do NOT share any pics I've taken without an "OK" from the model!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I think of utr meaning no advertising, but just keeping in touch with a set of regulars who she entertains on a semi-regular basis. That way she stays low volume, doesn’t need the worries of meeting any new clients and all the anxiety that comes with that, and establishes a more personal connection with her peeps.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    It's been my experience that most of the UTR Ladies have another of income in the real world. They usually have limited schedules, maybe 2 to 4 appointments per week. They typically use word of mouth. I do agree any lady that leaves and comes back UTR will probably subject to the scrutiny of Mongers expecting an explanation, hence the rumor-mill.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Coming back UTR is totally an option. Particularly if she isn't from the region (even more so then).

UTR can be a rather amorphous and somewhat esoteric concept. It can mean various things (IMHO):

1. It can mean the girl has an "RL" job and she stays truly UTR. Which would mean she sees only a select few men as an income booster as well as possibly a social/sexual outlet (for some they love that aspect).

2. It can be someone who really means "low volume", not necessarily UTR in the sense of #1. They may or may not have an additional income but still just see a small number of men.

3. It can mean the same as #2 above but they continue to see additional men only selectively through their little network of "hobby hubby's".

4. It could mean someone who is, more or less, a sugar baby (SB). Sometimes that means she sees one man, other times that means she sees 1 or 2 or 3; or even the occasional side guy just depending on mood and references through the social circle and the SB arrangement with her main guy(s).

5. Lastly it can be a (mostly) BS way to sound "low-volume" or "UTR" but they really aren't (sans RL job or not). This one I essentially put in the "marketing ploy" category.

Anyhow, it's the girl's choice who she responds to, engages with, how often (or not) she advertises, etc... This is the most important item because this is what determines if she is UTR, or low-volume, or not. She can turn her phone off, change the number, never respond, or frankly not see a single man anymore without compromising identity so long as she follows simple privacy rules (Note: I've outlined my opinion of basic rules that any UTR girl should follow below).

She can see as few or as many as she likes....that's true whether she advertises a little, a lot, or none at all.

Obviously to be truly UTR in the sense that you don't want your RL identity being compromised, and you stay "low-volume", it would be advisable to restrict advertising to an extreme minimum (if at all), have a no review policy, no pics/videos allowed under any circumstances, limit your ad pics (if any) to non-facial and general body characteristics only (no super defining elements), do not play where you have your permanent residence. DO NOT let men see your license plate/car (park somewhere else) **IF** this extreme level of privacy/UTR status is important to you. Do not let men know where you work, too much personal info, etc... There may be exceptions such as really good friendships or fuck buddy type relations you have developed or even simply excellent long term clients, but be careful.

Of course you should use a hobby phone but you don't necessarily just need a cheap burner phone. What I'd advise instead it to use voice services, such as Google Voice numbers, to forward calls and msgs to your chosen hobby number. If it ever gets "out of hand" due to rumors and information spread simply change your Google Voice (or other voice service) numbers. In the event your direct hobby number becomes known (which you would only let very trusted men/friends have), you change it along with your voice forwarding numbers.

Following most of the above, and some other simple rules, there really isn't any reason a provider can't stay UTR if she chooses (regardless of her history).
    -MG

UTR for our purposes simply means no presence on any boards or advertising sites.
    I know plenty that were active on these sites and chose not to continue but still provide.
    They have their regulars.
    Senseless to review them unless you just want to beat your chest.
    She's a kind girl, the kind I'd like to.......
    Details on P411
    MFC charter member

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    If the lady is operating UTR, more power to her. Safer that way. No advertising and a set of regulars. It makes sense. Maybe Ol’ Doc should go UTR.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Fact of the matter

-- the #1 set of gossips in the hobby: HOBBYISTS!

-- not far behind: COMPANIONS!

More OH2 profiles are active and successful UTRs than I can easily count on my two hands and two feet -- and, for the most part, the key ingredient of their success is they concentrate on rarely or never posting, very careful screening and research and, even when some occasionally enjoy our social gatherings, their discretion is total.

And, yes, they are regularly re-verified.But their overall numbers are very few relative to the greater active community.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

I don't think a lady who has been a well known provider/companion can return as UTR. Starting out UTR has a chance ,,,,