Hello Gentlemen, I'm Hayden Hightower, a Premiere Companion to those who desire a woman with a warm personality, alluring beauty and undeniable passion. I stand a petite, 5'2" 105lbs with measurements of 32DD-23-34. I have full, pouty, lips, enchanting, green eyes, and luminous, tan skin. A blonde stunner, with undeniable appeal, yet most importantly, complimented on numerous occasions for having an outstanding persona and undeniable intelligence.

Here's an excerpt from my 80+ glowing TER reviews:

"Classy, bright, gorgeous, fit, and energetic...these are just a few adjectives that describe Hayden. But simple words are not enough to adequately describe her. She's one of those rare women who you appreciate more through experience."

I strive to make each date a stimulating and memorable experience for us both. Whether you need that quality companion who can interact with your business associates at a function, an engaging dinner companion, or a more intimate experience, I am the one that can provide you with exceptional companionship

INCALL: $350/HR
OUTCALL: $400/HR

**ASK ME ABOUT MY REVIEW SPECIALS!

AVAILABILITY

Sat:1-10pm
Sun1-5pm

Please visit
http://hayden-hightower.wixsite.com/texas
for packages, business hours, and scheduling policies. For consideration, please submit my completed Contact Form(no pms please) allowing sufficient notice for screening. All potential clients must be screened, no exceptions.. I look forward to meeting you....

Name:  booty2thumbnail.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  7.7 KB
Name:  hh4.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  17.1 KB