Thread: I loved stroking stok and will be doing it again!!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands

I loved stroking stok and will be doing it again!!!!

Companion's Handle: Stok Stevens
    Date of Visit: 7/19/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: After PM you may get it
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:https: //home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?61566-Stok-Stevens
    City, State: Houston, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Hug; Convo.; DFK, Titty sucking and fondling; DATY; tongue fuck; FIV; CFS: RCG, CG: K9; MISH. CIM; NQBS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: HHR
    Donation: 1.8
    Approximate age of Companion: mid 26
    Hair Color and Length: Short, light brown, straight. Her avatar is accurate.
    Smoking Status: Non Smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Gringa
    Companion Description: 5' 5'; 145ish; soft lips; short/brown hair, straight; gorgeous eyes; smooth skin; very nice, eraser nipples, natural D's that are great for sucking and fondling; a fresh shaved, bare kitty that loves to be licked and sucked; smooth shaved legs; and a cool, laid back personality. A few non-distracting tats.; her WW pics. are accurate and recent.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed my expectations. .
    Would You Recommend this Companion: Oh YEAH MAN!!!

Public Comments:
    I saw Stok post a WW thread in SA and found out she was in Houston. I had a little time on my hands so I hit her up. She had some cancellations so I thought I would fill in the gap so to speak. She said she talked to another lady or two about me and that some BS being posted about me is just that, BS. The meeting went great!! Stok was a real pleasure to meet. She has a fresh attitude and is really cool. I suggest you hit this lady up if you would like to meet a cool lady and a great kisser filled with passion.

Rest of the Story:
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by gfejunkie; 07-20-2019 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Relocated. Restored ROS.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I like it Doc. Tells me everything I want to know.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    She was a lot of fun for me also bro............................!!! Good stuff...................My review will be up but in the San Antonio Section later tonight or tomorrow...... And i will be in San Antonio in about a week or 2 to see her again and a few other San Antone lovelies...............................

A few more here.............................

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by The1Slayer; 07-20-2019 at 03:22 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Damn Slayer, now you have these ladies wearing your branded clothes!!! Definitely Monger of the Year material!!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD ZeroTheHero's Avatar
    Nice!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Island_Gent's Avatar
    That was on point Doc, well done sir. 👍🏾👍🏾

Fully vaxxed & boosted, mature, professional, Black male.

P411 Lifetime Member with 70+ Okays.

Admirer of women in all their shapes, colours and sizes, with a preference for mature GFE providers.