Thread: VanessaFoxxx: The Foxxxy VanessaFoxxx

Verified Hobbyist BCD

VanessaFoxxx: The Foxxxy VanessaFoxxx

Companion's Handle: VanessaFoxxx
    Date of Visit: July 19
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM then text
    Phone Number: will provide
    Email Address: will provide
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....4-vanessafoxxx
    City, State: Houston, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Great conversation, GFE, MSOG, LFK, erotic touching, BLS, BBBJ, DATY, Mish, DS, DSLD, COA, toys, more DATY, BBBJ, COB
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hour
    Donation: 250
    Approximate age of Companion: 22
    Hair Color and Length: Long Brown Hair
    Smoking Status: doesn't smoke
    Ethnic/Racial background: Polynesian / Hawaiian
    Companion Description: Beautiful, petite woman, with a face you could fall in love with, a sexy body with curves in the right places! Firm C cups that stand straight out with such lickable nipples! Obviously a fitness fanatic that will give you the workout of a lifetime!
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Greatly Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes - Absolutely

Public comments:
    Beyond her beauty, Vanessa is a very smart woman - a fox in every sense of the word. I contacted her and we got to know each other which made me want her all the more. After a great reference from another wonderful provider, we decided upon a date and time. When she opened up the door, I was very pleasantly surprised to see that she was even more beautiful than in her great pictures (you don't get to see her face until you are together in person, but when you do, the additional beauty and personality that shines through raises her up to that top tier where you realize that you are a very lucky man!). Conversations with her via messaging and in person are another significant part of the experience - if you want a total experience with a charming and sexy woman, then Vanessa is the one for you!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD htownhunter's Avatar
    Her post & P411 profile states 300/hr. How come the 250/hr?
    A man can be short and dumpy and getting bald but if he has fire, women will like him-Mae West

Verified Hobbyist BCD

it was 300

My apologies - It was 300