Thread: Cassie_Lynn: Busty Diaries: Cassie_Lynn

Verified Hobbyist BCD zeke_stevens's Avatar

Cassie_Lynn: Busty Diaries: Cassie_Lynn

Companion's Handle: Cassie_Lynn
    Date of Visit: 7/19/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....47-Cassie_Lynn
    City, State: Dallas, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: no kissing of any sort, cbj, cfs, titty play, mish, doggie, nipple play, cot
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: 250
    Approximate age of Companion: 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Brunette, shoulder length
    Smoking Status: Couldnt Tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: Exactly like her pics and extremely sexy curves and demeanor
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? YES
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES

Public comments:
    THIS IS A FANTASY !!!!

I have been meaning to meet Cassie for a while and she always does outcalls. On a whim, txt'd her to see if she can offer incall and got a message from her today morning that she can meet for incall. Asked me for a location convenient to meet and she sent me the hotel loc from the area..
    Off I was on my way to meet this busty curvy goddess. Activities were pre-agreed on and I was fully aware that she does not do lfk or dfk and provides only CFS, CBJ (see ROS)

While i was on my way, she sent me a cple of pics of how she was gonna greet me and almost got me into an accident.. haha smoking hot.

She opened the door and once inside greeted me with a nice hug and my hands were all over her juicy curvy body right off the bat.. Did a quick pic session and onto the activities..

Cassie is a sex bomb and loves to please and be naughty. Dirty talk, nipple biting, sucking, a little DT thrown in every now n then with bj and it was a fun session with doggie, mish, various positions till jr was ready to burst..ripped the rubber off and unloaded all over those sexy tits as she was looking up and smiling..

Cleaned up, said our good byes and left.. She does not offer incall usually but I guess I got lucky to catch her and for her accomodating my request for incall.

Be nice and reap the rewards Gents!!

and then I woke up!!!!!!!!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Awesome Zeke !! Those assets !! Truly awesome !
    Come, Experience the Bonding with "BOND" !

Holy juicy juggs!! Nice Zeke!
    -AceCoc

-LADIES, please save everyone some time by always listing approximate location. Why go through all that screening to find out location mismatch afterwards.