Thread: Note to KPGFE

Note to KPGFE

when I made an appointment the day before you had me sitting at the Domaine Parking lot for an hr while I called every 15 mins
    my last call I told you I would srend your money at a titty bar
    Dog/4

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    Oh, sweet; she’s back in town? Thanks for the head’s up!! I’ve been wanting to see her badly. She has such a sophisticated look but isn’t afraid to go to the gym and get sweaty. She’s the girl you are afraid to pick up at the bar because she’s drinking a Gin Gimlet, which you don’t know anything about, because you’re a Coors Light guy. BUT I can tell, she’s the kind of girl who doesn’t mind what I drink as long as I keep her company at the bar and buy the next round.

Sorry she stood you up, but sometimes that happens. I’m headed to the bar, maybe she’ll be there.

When she did reply it was to say she had a double and did not get (home) till 6 am I had already went to XTC and spent HER MONEY on dancers

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    And it was absolutely your prerogative to do so. But why are you trying to publicly call her out? Wouldn’t that be more appropriate in the Men’s Lounge or in a private message?

From your message, it sounds like you had a miscommunication about when and where the appointment was to be, or if one was scheduled at all. I think you should have taken a different approach here. You might have ended up with a free session: now, you’re likely on some DNS lists.

—I think you can redeem this however—
    Post all the reasons you WANT to see Ms Paris, and how disappointing the strip club was as an alternative. Tell us what you wish the session would have been (write it like a review, with all the salacious details). Get her EXCITED to see you.
    Last edited by 3daygetaway; 07-19-2019 at 11:00 AM.

I posted this to let her know what was going on

Quote Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
    And it was absolutely your prerogative to do so. But why are you trying to publicly call her out? Wouldn’t that be more appropriate in the Men’s Lounge or in a private message
    Because he was pissed off about it! LOL! We all do it from time to time, guys and gals alike.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I guess I just didn't get past someone waiting in a parking lot...........for an hour! Now THAT'S stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by TxHarleyGuyV View Post
    I guess I just didn't get past someone waiting in a parking lot...........for an hour! Now THAT'S stupid.
    I’ve been there and done that! A loooong time ago. The little head keep me there … FOR NOTHING!!! He can really be a dick at times! Now, 15 max. After 5 min I give a heads-up, 10 min a warning, 15 … I’m gone!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Im out after 15 minutes waiting.