Thread: Visiting from the Pacific NW

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Visiting from the Pacific NW

Hi, in town for a few weeks and visit the area often. I am a occasional hobbyist, you can see my page on a similar site from where I live: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?248301-jj_mac

Looking forward to getting to know some of you during my visits. :)
    I visit the North Austin/Round Rock area the most often.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I had a message from someone who I think was thinking I am a provider/promoting the other board I linked. Just to clarify - I am a guy who is planning to contact some ladies from this board and was just posting to show that I am trusted somewhere else (not expecting anything to transfer here). :)
    Hope everyone has a great weekend - I know I am looking here & planning it out. :D

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 and to Austin JJ.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE