Thread: HOTLITTLELISA , CRAZY4LISALOVE: Double with HotLittleLisa & Lisa Love. OMFG

HOTLITTLELISA , CRAZY4LISALOVE: Double with HotLittleLisa & Lisa Love. OMFG

Companion's Handle: HOTLITTLELISA , CRAZY4LISALOVE
    Date of Visit: 07/17/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: TEXT
    Phone Number: 682-558-0794
    Email Address: HOTLITTLELISA10@GMAIL.COM
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: hotlittlelisa.hotprovider.com
    City, State: dallas, tx
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? 10pm
    Activities: FMF,,LKx3,LFKx3,DFKx3,TLDx2,tit playx2 ,fivx2,BBBJX2BLS, DT, DATYX2,GSM,SOMFX2,DOGGIE,MISH,CGSOMF,TOYS,MSOG.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 2 HOUR
    Donation: 700 + TIP
    Approximate age of Companion: BOTH IN 40'S
    Hair Color and Length: BROWN BLONDE STREAKS/ BRUNETTE
    Smoking Status: YES WE ALL SMOKED
    Ethnic/Racial background: WHITE
    Companion Description: I WALKED INTO A DREAM LITTLE LISA TIGHT BLACK DRESS , BLACK STRIPPER SHOES, FISHNET THIGH HIGHS , HAIR CURLED UP AND MAKE UP PERFECT, LISA LOVE TIGHT RED DRESS /RED STRIPPER SHOES,HAIR UP MAKE UP PERFECT.
    TALK ABOUT THE DYNAMIC DUO
    PLACE WAS CLEAN, RETRO STYLE, CANDLES VERY VERY INVITING AND COMFORTABLE, BUT HONESTLY TITS AND TATTOOS FILLED THE ROOM
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? THERE IS NOT A WORD FOR HOW FAR UP AND OVER THEY EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES YES YES YES

Public comments:
    little lisa and lisa love are both very well reviewed legends and friends to boot. they were very inviting made me very comfortable and this sessions was everything i had dreamed and then some.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Damn, nice read. I seen them both before but seeing them together never crossed my mind. Man, slow clap.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ever heard of paragraphing?

next time i will take that in consideration

im sorry that review was more of a personal narrative . i was trying to be very detailed in chronological order. i guess i could have had a intro and stopped it when i put out my cig then began the body. started the conclusion where i nutted or lisas back , but that really wasnt a conclusion because i still had the whole squirting episode to work through. plus i used my phone to write it because it was kinda informal. next time i will write it more like a essay, but essays really shouldnt be written in first person . so not sure what i should do.