Thread: 25-year-old Hispanic 8 month pregnant looking for some fun and pleasure 😉

Registered Female (Not Verified)

25-year-old Hispanic 8 month pregnant looking for some fun and pleasure 😉

My service is Nuru massages
    I provide fully nude body to body massage with mutual touching with a happy ending of a hand job. I’m sorry you must be able to provide room for service, for FS my Rate is $250 for a Hr of FS
    For just massage and happy ending of hand job my Rate is
    Half Hr $130
    Hr $180
    And Me receiving Daty will be $50 extra in Session. Contact me through text if you would love to experience with a eight month pregnant tight wet pussy who loves to be pleasured and loves to give back!! You won’t regret my tight and extremely WET PUSSY
    Text me at 832-685-0833
    Only text if serious please
    Must be a scheduled appointment.
    All scheduled appointments must be confirmed one hour prior to scheduled appointment
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Amandaatx; 07-18-2019 at 03:50 PM.
    AmandaAtx

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Amanda and good luck.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE