Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: FBSM, DATY, BBBJ
    Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: 80
    Approximate age of Companion: 55
    Hair Color and Length: Dark shoulder length
    Smoking Status: Non smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description: Coco is about 5 foot six inches tall and is in very good shape. She is thin with small B cups and a little curve to her but not much because she is thin. She works out so she has some tone to her shape. I think she looks great for her age and most ladies a lot younger would want her height to weight ratio. Her hair is a bit wirey and course. She has a tatoo across the front of her waist but it is not distracting.

Her face is average. Not a looker but not bad. Teeth are fine and her breath was fine and she seemed clean.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Texted Coco and got confirmation. Showed up and she let me in. She was wearing her version of a little black dress. Her place was dark and packed full of boxes, bags and other stuff everywhere. She lives there I think. She takes me back to the room with a massage table and I ask to use the bathroom. The bathroom was one of the worst I have seen in a spa. Weird layout, not clean, sink faucet did not work-had to use the kitchen sink- small step up shower that I did not dare use. Back to the room. Room seemed cleaned with lots of clean towels.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD HungAznGuy's Avatar
    She's a little far to be considered Chinatown. Still, she's fine for the price. I just moved on to other ladies that offer more.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    would you mind sharing some of those ladies who offer more please/