Appointment Type: Incall
    Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
    Activities: Shower, DFK, groping, CFSMP, Daty, BBBJ
    Session Length: 1 hr
    Fee: $$.4
    Hair Length and Color: Short, Red
    Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
    Nationality: Cau
    Physical Description: As on her web site and profile. She is 6', about 170 well proportioned with large enhansed breasts. She is as hard as a rock with silky, velvety skin.
    The Rest of the Story: I found I had a little time that I could play. I called Trinity and she agreed to see me right away. I have seen here before and her TCB is always top notch. I had been busy all day and need a shower which she enthusiastically agreed to.

When I arrived she took me to the bath room where she prepared the shower for me as I undressed. When I got in she joined me and the fun began. She embraced me and planted a passionate DFK which went on for several minutes which we also explored each other manually often with full body contact. She was after me like she had not had sex for a long time. We did finally manage to get soaped and rinsed and out of the shower. Before we were completely dried we headed for the bed room finishing the drying enroot.

Once in the bed room we dived on the bed and continued the activities from the shower only horizontally. Before long I found myself between her legs eagerly dining at the Y while she cheered me on with great gusto and hot emotion. I was reminded how tight she was, which always surprises me considering her build and her age. It did not take long before she began the shaking and loud moaning of the first of two Os. I found out that her muscular strength was not limited to her normal muscles but extended to her kitty as well. When she finished the first one she held my head in place for a short time then pulled me back on to the kitty which was by now very wet. The second O happened very quickly. By now I was almost wild with passion.

I moved up to be on top of her and after she prepared Willy Jr she helped me get into mish as quickly as possible. (There may have been some BBBJ preceding this, I am not sure because my mental state was wildly affected.) As I recall we switched to K9 then back to Mish. Trinity's enthusiasm and energy did not abate during this entire time.

She then again began BBBJ with my full agreement. This lady has some oral skill. After a few minutes I found I was exploding into her mouth. She sucked until she was sure she had gotten every drop. I checked my watch and found that I had overstayed my time but she was willing to keep going. While I would loved to continue I had an appointment that I had to rush to make it to.

When I declined another shower due to time constraints Trinity got a warm wet towel and cleaned me up. I hurriedly dressed and as I was leaving her apartment she planted another passionate kiss on me making me consider cancelling my appointment.
    Recommendation: Yes

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar