Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: I Hate it when.......

Verified Companion Companion Amberence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    Hey hun (hehe) it's totally okay. It depends on the situation, like Krystal said.

Just don't call me daddy or papi and we are good!

what the hell is that jumping in the middle of my sentence in my last post?

Lol, no I don't go that far I just say hun or love.
    *NEW NUMBER*
    346-344-9652

Currently Visiting The Houston -Westchase Area

Please Read My Ad And The "About Me" Section In My Profile

If Cinderella's Shoe Fit Perfectly, Then Why Did It Fall Off?

Quote Originally Posted by Amberence View Post

LOL a Horse I guess because you said (hehe)

I did not feel disrespected or picked on in this thread. :)

And I only speak for myself and my feelings. Anyone that chooses to dislike me for that....cool. I doubt we would have gotten along anyway. lol And that's how I continue to enjoy what I do so very much. I only see Gents with whom I get along and truly enjoy spending time.

I'm sure the car salesman looking out from the office at the person wandering around the lot kicking tires.....yeah....He smiles and is pleasant when he is complimented on how helpful he was. But I'm sure he is seething inside for all that effort he put in to have nothing to show for it but a sunburned neck and a hope that maybe that particular customer might come back and make a purchase someday.

After this many years in this industry, I have a lot of experience with being able to spot a time waster almost always on first contact. Not unlike the above mentioned car salesman.
    I would have to estimate - in my personal experience NOT speaking for anyone but myself here at all - that 9 times out of 10 messages with just a compliment are from dudes that never actually book. What does that SCREAM about me? That I know what I'm doing and I'm not gonna fall for or put up with B.S. :)

And I mean no disrespect in return. Just speaking my mind.

I tend to use "pet' names when I contact other providers. So I guess what I really meant was that I do not appreciate being called infantile names by men that don't know me and I don't know them.

Is that a horse or a dancing Llama? LMAO!!

Verified Companion Companion Amberence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJessika View Post
    LOL a Horse I guess because you said (hehe)
    I didn't even notice it until he sent my quote. Lol im looking at it trying to figure out why this thing is jumping up and down in my post. Lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
    Is that a horse or a dancing Llama? LMAO!!
    Girl I have no idea lol
    *NEW NUMBER*
    346-344-9652

Currently Visiting The Houston -Westchase Area

Please Read My Ad And The "About Me" Section In My Profile

If Cinderella's Shoe Fit Perfectly, Then Why Did It Fall Off?

Verified Hobbyist BCD jojodancer15's Avatar
    I hate it when the ladies' profile pics and weight doesn't match the lady when you meet face to face. And they post all those angled pics to make themselves look smaller. Different guys like different sizes and shapes. Show us what you're really working with.
    Sexy Can I?

***For quicker reference checks, click on the link below to see References from some of the beautiful ladies I've had the pleasure of meeting.
    https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?25994-jojodancer15

Verified Hobbyist BCD LoveMonger's Avatar
    I hate it when I come across a provider who really interests me, either from reading her comments or seeing a pic that grabs me, only to find out she’s in some other city. :(
    - - - - - - - 🎵🎶🎵 - - - - - - -
    I've been searching for the daughter of the devil himself
    I've been searching for an angel in white
    I've been waiting for a woman who's a little of both
    And I can feel her when she's nowhere in sight

- - - - - - - 🎵🎶🎵 - - - - - - -

Verified Companion Companion ladyJ's Avatar
    I hate it when I have to wake up after being lazy and napping all day
    THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH A GOOD HEARTED PERSON,HAVING A NAUGHTY SIDE💦👅❤
    GFE,MSOG,BBBJ,SQUIRT,MASSAGE AND MORE!!! 👐👐
    NO BBFS, NO GREEK , NO VIDEOS ,NO PICS
    SAFE PLAYING ONLY 👒🎩
    PM ME FOR MORE INFO AND RATES!! I AIM TO PLEASE!!!
    SCREENING REQUIRED!!! PLEASE BE SCREEN READY!!

I hate it when a guy sends you a selfie while verifying and then he shows up at my door with a "done lapped over". Why not let the lady know your over weight? No biggie.

(some men keep that DL or wk ID pic for years now) and I have to lift all that up to find his manhood & still be polite about it when you show up!

** I learned this from one of my BEST gents in Dallas. When we first meet he was about 300. He went to 560, now is down to 350 **

Ladies need to know what your working with also, it goes both ways!
    Last edited by Guest 072519-1; 07-19-2019 at 01:23 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
    After this many years in this industry, I have a lot of experience with being able to spot a time waster almost always on first contact. Not unlike the above mentioned car salesman.
    I would have to estimate - in my personal experience NOT speaking for anyone but myself here at all - that 9 times out of 10 messages with just a compliment are from dudes that never actually book. What does that SCREAM about me? That I know what I'm doing and I'm not gonna fall for or put up with B.S. :)
    That brings up an interesting question...How do you know which guy is worthy of your time? I mean if they all post the same thing(a compliment and nothing else) and you know that 9 are time wasters, how do identify the 1 guy who isn't without some further conversation?
    That's what that frustrated car salesman has to do. He has to keep getting up and going outside to greet every Tom, Dick and Harry who is kicking tires and ask some questions, start a conversation. He has no clue who is really in the market until he does that.
    Do you ignore all 10 knowing that 1 is possibly a real client you're giving up or do you engage all 10 knowing that you're going to have fairly short, unproductive conversations with 9 of them?
    boardman ~ Often imitated, never duplicated.
    Part time hobbyist.
    A good session includes these essentials: GFE, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, FIV, MPCFS and Enthusiasm.
    Enhancers: DATO,TUMA, FIA, Toys, CIM, dirty talk. I'm open to role play or hearing anything you'd like to try.
    I'm not going to ask for greek. If you want it then we can give it a try. MSOG is not expected unless it is an extended session(usually doubles).
    P411 is current with 30+ OKs

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I am notorious for this and honestly dont mean anything by it, just force of habit i guess
    You can call me Babe, Honey, Doll, Beefcake (my favorite) or anything you want!

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT CXOMMUNITY RULES!
    I hate it when it's time to say goodbye...☹.

Mainly because...

The rushing...cleaning sneaking into the housekeeping room if I didn't already grab extra towels from the housekeeping cart ( like a sexy Asian client once told me after i told him to go ahead and grab a new towel after messy cum explosion .." save them ��these are commodity")
    So having to be very careful in having plenty of towels in my room and sheets to change linen after mess..before getting ready again.
    I can't just call housekeeping while I get ready.

There's always a messy room...and I work hard in making sure the room looks as if no one's been in it and my appearance unless otherwise asked����..ya those kinky guys that live for the sloppysecond look��

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Classysexxx View Post
    I hate it when it's time to say goodbye...☹.
    YES! YES! I’m adding this to my list.

I hate it when....

I get stood up. NCNS
    My date is late. But it happens so often I’ve come to expect it, and I schedule around it.
    Guys whine about donations. Like lawyers say: “if clients don’t complain about fees, we didn’t charge enough.”
    Bad things happen to good people.
    I run out of hobby budget but there’s someone I want to see...now.
    I don’t cum during a date...or it takes the full 60 minutes to cum...but it happens...
    I have to drive more than 15 minutes to reach an incall, so I don’t.

I hate it when it’s time to say goodbye.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

I hate it when:

A lady asks for donation upfront a d then pretends to be in excruciating pain during sex, it's the longest running scam in the industry. I hate it more that I keep falling for it due to some schmucks elevating a mediocre performance into a love novel.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Midniteluvher's Avatar
    A provider goes MIA or cancels on me at the last minute but then gets upset that I'm not able to drop whatever I'm doing to come see her whenever she reaches back out to me hours or days later .

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast