Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: I Hate it when.......

Verified Hobbyist BCD RunTheCourse's Avatar
    I was married for so long I had no clue that this "sort of thing" existed.... I hate it when I'm the last to find out about a freakin' party!

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLatinAlyssa View Post
    When I get asked personal questions during a visit. " Do you live here too?""How long have you been providing?" LOL. Just an FYI gents: these are not good conversationalist questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyLatinAlyssa View Post
    ^ How was your day? (That's a given) What do you do for fun? Any good movies you've watched lately?

Easy peasy. Nothing personal or uncomfortable to answer to.
    Good info Alyssa!

Definitely agree with you, not the best conversation opener hehe

I'd guess it's "ok" with some girls (?) after a decent amount of discussion or playful banter if it leads there organically, but to begin a conversation like that certainly lacks charm.

Nerves probably get a lot of guys, happens to everyone. Focus on the girl as if she were any other girl with whom you would enjoy spending time with.

Random hypothetical examples (just b.s. off the cuff):
    "How was your day?". "Ohh really? Cool, how did that go?". " That's awesome, yea, I have a friend that blah blah blah....".

"I love your hair color, have you had it like that for long time or do you like to change it a bunch?". "Those are some great tats, I love the flowery one on your....". "Oh? Sweet, when did you get it? Look at mine ".

"Wow, you are a pleasant surprise! Do you workout and diet very strictly to keep that amazing figure or is just natural for ya?". "Oh that's cool. Yea I love to go to the gym at least 3 days a week and I'ma big fan of sports, especially....blah blah blah".

"What kind of things do you do for fun in your free time? Movies....reading....blah blah blah?". "Aww cool, yea I love those kind of movies, I saw blah blah and it was like blah blah ....haha cool!".

Obviously smile and use the proper inflections and flirtation for whatever you do say. I could go on forever with examples. Just talk...like she's a normal person. Because she *is* a normal person. Do that & you'll be golden! Promise!
    -MG

Guest Companion
    ^ Very good script you have there! All good conversation starters! I'm sure you have no trouble with that ;)
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

Verified Hobbyist BCD jojodancer15's Avatar
    I hate it when I'm almost home after a session and my dick gets that "want more sex tingle".
    Sexy Can I?

***For quicker reference checks, click on the link below to see References from some of the beautiful ladies I've had the pleasure of meeting.
    https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?25994-jojodancer15

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    i hate it when 'crash dummies' contact me.

#stop with the nonsense.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I hate it when I’m in the mood to play and start looking at threads to see who might be available, but by the time I make a decision, it’s too late to get a response from anyone. Looks like tonight might be one of those nights.

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    I hate it when I’m in the mood to play and start looking at threads to see who might be available, but by the time I make a decision, it’s too late to get a response from anyone. Looks like tonight might be one of those nights.
    Jessie Jane is a (late night) provider that MIGHT be available, Beautiful face with a bootie

I hate it when drivers in the oncoming lane don't have the common courtesy to dim their brights.
    Last edited by Krystal_RoseBBW; 08-14-2019 at 06:56 AM. Reason: there/they're/their lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I hate it when you're half way to meet for a session and asked to bring protection. WTF!!!

Quote Originally Posted by a_roughneck View Post
    I hate it when you're half way to meet for a session and asked to bring protection. WTF!!!
    I have ran out of Extra large condoms and didn't know what SIZE the client was for a first time experience, there may have been plenty of regular size covers left over in my bedside table but it's my place to say something ahead of time. They LOCK the condom cabinet at Walmart in Chalmette, waiting is not an option when you have a real job and running into traffic problems.
    It's my way of saying, I don't know what size you are !!!!!
    Some guys have a favorite and I might not have that brand, by all means bring your own

Verified Companion Companion NiyaStarr's Avatar
    I hate it when someone asks for pictures even though I have links to reviews and social media accounts listed.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 08-18-2019 at 07:44 PM.
    ✅ PM or Call/ Text : handle, race, request, appointment time
    ✅ Newbie Friendly
    🌹 150-30min 🌹300-60min
    ❌ Limits - no blood play, no BBFS/BBBJ
    https://switter.at/@EritreanGoddes_Niya
    Snapchat I.bbjudy
    ☎️ Niya 702-758-8115

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT CXOMMUNITY RULES!
    This was a first last night....��..

I was asked to give a CBJ☹
    Wtf..��..and instead of getting CUM shower or on my tits..I saw it shoot straight into the condom from CBJ. Face Fuck.
    ��
    He was a sweetie...but a Germaphobe?

It was like comedy central I kept insisting and nope he would not budge...AND..he was a rimmin..virgin that declined that too...
    Kinda weird..��

��

��Whatever..��������

Just a first for me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    I have ran out of Extra large condoms and didn't know what SIZE the client was for a first time experience, there may have been plenty of regular size covers left over in my bedside table but it's my place to say something ahead of time. They LOCK the condom cabinet at Walmart in Chalmette, waiting is not an option when you have a real job and running into traffic problems.
    It's my way of saying, I don't know what size you are !!!!!
    Some guys have a favorite and I might not have that brand, by all means bring your own
    The Chalmette Walmart locks the condom cabinet? How backwards is that?

When I was a teen in the 60s, rubbers (the vernacular of the day) were kept behind the pharmacy counter. One had to ask for them. There was no way that I or any other teenager was going to ask an adult for rubbers. Stupidity.

I always bring condoms. So if a woman texts me last minute and asks me to bring them, I’m already there.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

I hate it when Walmart has locked condom case.
    Will get pictures

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Classysexxx View Post
    This was a first last night....��..

I was asked to give a CBJ☹
    Wtf..��..and instead of getting CUM shower or on my tits..I saw it shoot straight into the condom from CBJ. Face Fuck.
    ��
    He was a sweetie...but a Germaphobe?

It was like comedy central I kept insisting and nope he would not budge...AND..he was a rimmin..virgin that declined that too...
    Kinda weird..��

��

��Whatever..��������

Just a first for me.
    We live in a big wonderful world with so many different people, tastes and fears. It was classy of you to accommodate the fellow.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast