Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: I Hate it when.......

Verified Hobbyist BCD Island_Gent's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oralist View Post
    I hate it when a Companion has a posted Donation and then quotes me a higher one.
    Lol...happened to me recently on P411. One rate posted, I reached out, she checked my okays, quoted me a higher rate. I very well might have seen her at the higher rate, if that was the initial rate posted. But that was a lil to obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
    I hate it when lies spread.

#Words carry energy

#FACTS 👍🏾👍🏾

Fully vaxxed & boosted, mature, professional, Black male.

P411 Lifetime Member with 70+ Okays.

Admirer of women in all their shapes, colours and sizes, with a preference for mature GFE providers.

Quote Originally Posted by Amberence View Post
    I hate it when asked if I'm available short notice and I ask how short notice and they tell you they are in the parking lot.
    Hahahahaha. I thought this was funny too. Wow.
    -MG

Registered Male (Not Verified) StopShort's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oralist View Post
    I hate it when a Companion advertises a Special and it is actually her standard Donation.
    I recently saw a provider do almost that exact same thing. The "special" rate she posted was only $5 cheaper than her normal rate. I was LMAO! I thought to myself, "You don't think we already know what your normal rate is?"
    Preferred activities: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, cuddling, COB, COA, SS
    CIM is a plus, but not a dealbreaker

Types of ladies: I love ladies of all races. I've never been with an Asian woman, or Indian/Desi but want to try. I have a preference for spinners but don't mind thicker women. Love titties-big or small, love pregnant women

I'm available for providers in the evenings during the week or early morning on weekends.

I'm an AA male, late 40's.

I hate it when.....

Strangers call me "pet" names. (Babe, Hun, Honey, Doll, Sweets, etc.)
    I'm totally ok with it once we get to know each other but until then, SAY MY NAME ;-P

I'm asked a question that is answered in my ad or on my website and they say they didn't see a link so I send them a link and they come back and say "Nice site" and then ask another question that was also answered on my website.

I get a PM, DM, Email, or Text with just a compliment. No question, no screening info, no apparent interest in booking time with me. (This SCREAMS time waster btw)

Door to door salesmen that knock on my door despite the sign that says "NO SOLICITING" and the bigger, bright blue one that says..
    "ABSOLUTELY NO SOLICITING
    Unless you are a neighborhood child or have an appointment, please do not disturb us. Thank you but NO THANK YOU"

in Red and White BOLD TYPE

Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
    I hate it when.....

I'm totally ok with it once we get to know each other but until then, SAY MY NAME ;-P

I'm asked a question that is answered in my ad or on my website and they say they didn't see a link so I send them a link and they come back and say "Nice site" and then ask another question that was also answered on my website.

I get a PM, DM, Email, or Text with just a compliment. No question, no screening info, no apparent interest in booking time with me. (This SCREAMS time waster btw)
    + 2

Oh how about continuous pm's from a gent who "still doesn't have a hobby phn yet. But, I
    saw you posted today & were available. Can I call you from my work phn & talk so you know Im real?"

Knowing that a hobby phn is required. There is NO just give me your address.

I hate it when.....
    I can agree on this one but that street goes both ways. Sometimes men don't know the girl's name. Your name, or at least your chosen moniker, is obvious and an acceptable method of directing communication. However, it can be hard to say that to someone who doesn't have a proper sounding first name/handle.

For example: "Hi, xxxsweetasscheeks.... I love your recent ad, it's very cute. I'm curious if blah blah. My refs are blah blah blah. My bio and description is on my about me page blah blah blah. Let me know. Hope to ttys *kisses*.....". Or whatever. That was just an off the cuff totally hypothetical example for the purpose of displaying how silly a handle moniker can sound.

Something to consider. Hun or babe or sweetie can be an easier way than sounding like a weirdo who types, or worse, calls you (lol), and says, "Hi bubblebuttvixen.....". IJS

This one is a bit acerbic Krystal. What if someone does want to pay you a small compliment? You don't like compliments?

I get what you mean, I do, but I think the wording here comes across as a little harsh and virulent.
    -MG

Oh! I thought I said "I" hate it when...
    Didn't realize I was speaking for all providers lol

J/K (sorta) I can definitely see where a "pet name" is neccessary in some situations. But I DO have a "civvie" sounding first name so.....
    I also hate that as a civvie woman. Not just as a provider.

To the other point....
    If this was just any ole posting/social media/dating site, then, of course, compliments are nice.
    BUTT...
    This is how I make a living. So the best "compliment" would be to book some time with me. Not just tell me your enjoying jacking off to my pictures for free. LMAO

Sorry if I come across as harsh. But anyone that has actually met me in person knows that I'm laughing and fun almost all of the time.

(Until they're disrespectful and then I'm a cold hateful bitch)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I get the bill for an expensive meal............also when a provider is over 30 minutes late........agree with the location thing. Every provider should keep her location up to date so us guys can plan things out......

Verified Companion Companion Amberence's Avatar
    I hate it when.....

I am notorious for this and honestly dont mean anything by it, just force of habit i guess
    *NEW NUMBER*
    361-220-4443

Currently Visiting The Houston -Westchase Area

Please Read My Ad And The "About Me" Section In My Profile

If Cinderella's Shoe Fit Perfectly, Then Why Did It Fall Off?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Forgot one..........when a provider says i dont do that my back hurts yet in her ad menu it says daty, 69, etc...

Oh! I thought I said "I" hate it when...
    Didn't realize I was speaking for all providers lol

J/K (sorta) I can definitely see where a "pet name" is neccessary in some situations. But I DO have a "civvie" sounding first name so.....
    I also hate that as a civvie woman. Not just as a provider.

Sorry if I come across as harsh. But anyone that has actually met me in person knows that I'm laughing and fun almost all of the time.

(Until they're disrespectful and then I'm a cold hateful bitch)
    I didn't mean any disrespect. I do get your point. I also think every provider should take a hint from your playbook and use a nickname that sounds acceptable for conversation.

To the other point....
    If this was just any ole posting/social media/dating site, then, of course, compliments are nice.
    BUTT...
    This is how I make a living. So the best "compliment" would be to book some time with me. Not just tell me your enjoying jacking off to my pictures for free. LMAO
    I want to be careful of how I word this because I truly don't mean to be disrespectful but in the interest of transparency I need to be honest as well.

This is the part I have the most trouble digesting. I totally understand what you are saying from your "making a living" perspective. The problem I have with this particular way of phrasing things, and where I don't really see a difference between dating sites, hobby, or simply passing someone in the grocery store, or shopping mall, is that a compliment is a compliment. I'm sure every single sales person at Dell or Verizon or *insert any sales job* would love it if every person they encountered would just buy their product. However, I bet they also appreciate it when people acknowledge how helpful they were, how pleasant sounding their voice is, write a letter to their boss, make a comment about anything, etc... Or maybe they are even going to come back and that sales persons particular response to them (or lack of) will determine if that sales person gets the commission or not.

I'm sure you are a wonderful and beautiful and sweet girl. All I'm saying is that putting it in those words, those specific words, is nearly as bad as what you are complaining about with the guys. Because guess what it "SCREAMS" about the girl in question? I'm not saying that's *you*. But for any girl to have this attitude it screams, "I have no time for anything but........" (I won't complete that sentence - you get the idea). You are all sales people. You have to make time for all of it; anything related to customer service. Even when it's not directly..."service" (in this communities sense).

I truly don't mean anything bad toward you, Krystal. I mean it. I really mean that. I just felt that it was important to point out to all girls and guys. That's a topic that has come up more than once, or been mentioned by various people. It's not really about you necessarily, but it happened to be a perfect example to display the concept I'm always trying to prescribe within this community so that *all* people may fully espouse it.

Please don't take offense. I'm not trying to pick on you. I use quotes because they are super effective at reinforcing ideas and give greater context to the issue. Otherwise I wouldn't have quoted you at all. I totally understand your point about time wasters and all that. Some people are awful and probably give some truly dipshit "compliments" too; or they take it way too far. I'm sure you are a fantastic girl and have a super reputation.
    Last edited by mathguy; 07-18-2019 at 04:14 PM.
    -MG

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    One more.........your favorite provider raises her hourly rate by 100......

I don't mind a compliment. I get them via text " Great ass Jess" or "Your beautiful" I get them all the time. I just say Thank you because this person could be a potential client and I don't want to come off as rude. Sometimes guys lurk around and then come back and book. It happens a lot on Oh2. Well, I am speaking for me.

MG I have never seen you insult or disrespect a lady. Your posts are always well put and thought out before you hit send!

So.. On topic.. I hate it when I get bad service at a restaurant because I am a good tipper !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Barry244 View Post
    One more.........your favorite provider raises her hourly rate by 100......
    You better get grandfathered in at your original rate !!

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar

I call them Crash Dummies.
    Someone texted me from 9a yesterday until 2a this morning asking me "how much" while looking at my ads and my website which is informative (i ignored him each time he asked)
    I finally texted him back this morning at 2a and asked him "are you a crash dummy?" He finally left me alone.

I just don't have time for bs

Quote Originally Posted by Amberence View Post
    I am notorious for this and honestly dont mean anything by it, just force of habit i guess
    Hey hun (hehe) it's totally okay. It depends on the situation, like Krystal said.

Just don't call me daddy or papi and we are good!

Quote Originally Posted by JustJessika View Post
    MG I have never seen you insult or disrespect a lady. Your posts are always well put and thought out before you hit send!
    Thx Jess!
    -MG

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast