Thread: I Hate it when.......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion Amberence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moondoggie281 View Post
    You can call me Babe, Honey, Doll, Beefcake (my favorite) or anything you want!
    You are so awesome
    *NEW NUMBER*
    361-220-4443

Currently Visiting The Houston -Westchase Area

Please Read My Ad And The "About Me" Section In My Profile

If Cinderella's Shoe Fit Perfectly, Then Why Did It Fall Off?

I hate it when someone plays games using a spoof program for contacting people & IT WASN'T MEI DON'T randomly send out emails or text messages about any illegal stuff. NEVER

Verified Hobbyist BCD jojodancer15's Avatar
    I hate it when you visit a lady at the notel and they only have that cheap ass notel soap!! You know what I'm talking about, that shit doesn't even lather up. Lol
    Sexy Can I?

***For quicker reference checks, click on the link below to see References from some of the beautiful ladies I've had the pleasure of meeting.
    https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?25994-jojodancer15

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jojodancer15 View Post
    I hate it when you visit a lady at the notel and they only have that cheap ass notel soap!! You know what I'm talking about, that shit doesn't even lather up. Lol
    LOL! You hate their soap but you’re ok with a Notel?
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD jojodancer15's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Lovinglifeinaustin;436349]LOL! You hate their soap but you’re ok with a Notel?[/QU

Nice Segway, that was my next hate. I hate it when you get the address and it's a notel!!
    Sexy Can I?

***For quicker reference checks, click on the link below to see References from some of the beautiful ladies I've had the pleasure of meeting.
    https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?25994-jojodancer15

Quote Originally Posted by jojodancer15 View Post
    I always had my bar of unscented Dove when I used notels as incall. I hated that garbage soap too! lol

Yea not only are those soaps horrible but lots of other soaps too. I have really sensitive skin and like to use only very good sensitive skin soaps with aloes or various hydrating oils or moisturizers. Soap by its nature has a high pH to help kill pathogens, but that alkalinity comes at a price to the skin (especially if it's quite sensitive).

If you do use a cheap one, rinse very thoroughly, preferably with cooler water (post clean up) to help the skin stabilize, and pat dry (don't scrub hard with a towel). I even like to air dry or fan dry. And I rarely like bar soaps at all, even high quality ones, though some are decent. A low quality bar soap on anyone with dry OR sensitive skin (or both) with feel terrible.
    -MG

Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    Yea not only are those soaps horrible but lots of other soaps too. I have really sensitive skin and like to use only very good sensitive skin soaps with aloes or various hydrating oils or moisturizers. Soap by its nature has a high pH to help kill pathogens, but that alkalinity comes at a price to the skin (especially if it's quite sensitive).

If you do use a cheap one, rinse very thoroughly, preferably with cooler water (post clean up) to help the skin stabilize, and pat dry (don't scrub hard with a towel). I even like to air dry or fan dry. And I rarely like bar soaps at all, even high quality ones, though some are decent. A low quality bar soap on anyone with dry OR sensitive skin (or both) with feel terrible.
    I am sensitive to soap as well. Dishwashing soap makes my arms and hands look sunburned.
    I would wash you with Johnson b-by soap designed for delicate skin if you like

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I hate it when:

1. a lady says “I don’t like to discuss what’s on my no list” and during the session, you find out your favorite activities are all on that list. Reminds me of strippers that try to get you to go to VIP and when you ask them about activities, they say “we’ll have fun”.

2. DATY and kissing aren’t allowed