Thread: Strip Club Meet Up

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar

Strip Club Meet Up

Often from locker room backgrounds in mirror selfies, we can tell that girls have been or are dancers. I wish they told us which clubs: I’d be inclined to go spend $50 to meet some of these girls for a dance and/or drink in that place, to assess interest and chemistry for hobby sessions. Does anyone agree? Should we start a thread where providers can post when/where they are dancing a shift?

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Post it and they will come.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Hmmmm... Interesting suggestion. Thinking that might be considered additional advertising for the lassies when they already have existing promotional forums for sharing such, plus may have consequences related to the Real World, but perhaps something for the strip club forum? Will ask the chief admin to advise. Thanks!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I think op makes a good point. Some hobbyists will not Mind to visit them at work to be able to interact and meet one another and if things go well book appointment.

Retired Site "Guide"
    Mentioning where and when anybody from this site is going to be anywhere is never a good idea. Some things are best left to private communications.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    ^ My thoughts, too, for safety's sake. Seems to me that the extra marketing exposure wouldn't be fair, either, as ads may be placed with such info in designated forums already available IF dancing companions choose to do so. Can be noted on profiles, as well, with a note to ask where. (I've seen both done.) Austin also has H2 Meet & Greets for social interaction, plus ISOs asking for dancers and PMs seem adequate for offsite meeting arrangements at clubs, IMHO.

Last edited by Fancyinheels; 07-17-2019 at 03:19 PM.