Thread: SassyStarlet: Blonde Diaries: SassyStarlet

Verified Hobbyist BCD zeke_stevens's Avatar

SassyStarlet: Blonde Diaries: SassyStarlet

Companion's Handle: SassyStarlet
    Date of Visit: 7/5/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM or Text
    Phone Number: 4695527757
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....7-SassyStarlet
    City, State: Lewisville, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: bbbj, tit play, mish, doggie, cfs, lfk
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: 180
    Approximate age of Companion: 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde, Shoulder Length
    Smoking Status: Couldnt Tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: Starlet is very petite, cute and tight. See pics/ROS for more details
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    THIS IS A FANTASY!!!!

Saw a post from Starlet and recall meeting her way back in the day and pinged her to see if she was available. Prompt responses and I am soon on my way to her incall for an hr session
    Incall was a 1star location off 121 in Lewisville but was discreet and not concerning. She lives here and has a pet cat, so hobbyists with cat allergies, beware. Greek is offered at an upcharge but didnt partake.

Started off with chit chat and pic session as she started disrobing. She has this cute, school girl attitude about her and I felt very comfortable with her. She is not much into kissing so didnt pursue dfk other than light pecks on the lips n cheeks. Started sucking her perfect tits to bring her nipples to attention while i was fingering her ..she was playing with jr and went down for a bbbj and tried a little dT but backed off ..Suited up and she told me she loves if the guy is on top..so off we went into mish and damn she is tight. Pounded in mish as she was kissing and playing with me all over..flipped her into doggie and she's got the perfect juicy ass to grab onto in doggie pounding.. woof woof..

Kept at it for a while as she turned n looked at me and went into jack hammer mode to release into rubber. Cleaned up, chatted for a while and left. I will surely see her again given the cost of entry and the nice session with her.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Another good one Zeke !! Nice curves !! Thanks much!!
    Come, Experience the Bonding with "BOND" !