Thread: Wyatt earp. when trying to hustle gets you nowhere but left with blue balls

Verified Companion Companion Vanessaamour's Avatar

Wyatt earp. when trying to hustle gets you nowhere but left with blue balls

So I haven't been on here in a few days and I just happened to see this glorious review written by Wyatt Earp. I'm going to address this because it is absolutely hilarious. First of all you come into an appointment and you are told the rates beforehand. you attempt to not put the money down. Being slick (you tried it ) when I say something about it I tell u to place the donation on the table. You made a big show of putting your wallet on the table I tell you you need to put the cash out. You proceeded to have 60 dollars on the table I tell you once again what my donations are you didn't say you only have $80 on you I said okay well then cash app or venmo or you can leave you proceeded to venmo me $20 more for quick visit. After asking me repeatedly if I partied too which I told you I don't and obviously you had been because nothing was working right you are acting sketchy you proceeded to pull four huge dildos out of your backpack... you wanted GFE after it's very clearly stated that I do not do anything uncovered if I'm so awful why are you trying to eat my coochie or kiss? You proceeded to overstay your time I don't know what world you're in or what providers you deal with but you're not going to overstay your time try to get me to do stuff I'm not comfortable with work on me and try to hustle me. Edited. -- FIH .... so it just tickles me that I come here and see this I would like to thank that my 60 plus all yes reviews from numerous verified hobbyist far surpasses your 3 posts and actually when I saw you you only had one you had joined that day. anywhoooo next time I suggest one showing up on time cuz I forgot you did not you also stated you were in an Uber then you pulled up in a car you didn't know I was going to be outside so you already started on the wrong foot by lying about something irrelevant I'm glad that you found me so displeasing because that means that you won't call me again
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 07-17-2019 at 08:30 AM.
    🍑vanessaamour66@gmail.com.

[url]https://onlyfans.com/vanessaamour[/

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Wow! Just WOW!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    Vanessa,
    Theses public defense hesaid/shesaid never work out well for either party. In the future, it’s best to let guys like that go ignored. I’m not sure if you read the entire review and hidden comments or just the publicly available ones, but you should know that guys can read between the lines and see past comments made when feelings are at their hottest.

Some good advice for both of you is not to post or hobby outside of normal business hours. Edited. -- FIH ...and you posted this before dawn (I’m guessing while half asleep), and the result is that neither of you came across as particularly convincing or mature.

Planning, communication, and proper screening for both of you would have avoided this messy misunderstanding and smear campaign....and above all, Patience.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 07-17-2019 at 08:29 AM.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    A couple of notes before this discussion continues:

Companions and unverified Hobbyists are NOT permitted to know what is within the hidden ROS of reviews, which is considered a secure area, and members should
    NOT be revealing anything from private forums.

We have TWO Wyatts onsite, one who is established and verified, and one who is newly registered with a slight variation of handle. For absolute clarification, Vanessa means the latter:
    https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?62678-WyattEarp

Please be VERY cautious going forward with this topic NOT to break any site rules, which are placed here locally in post #2:
    https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthread.php?78272-The-Intent-of-the-Welcome-Wagon-and-Basic-Rules-for-OH2-Forums!

Thanks. Carry on... carefully. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 07-17-2019 at 09:24 AM. Reason: Link activated.

I appreciate the reply, it shows that you care about your image. WyattEarp doesn’t have a lot of credibility here so i’m sure most hobbyists take his word with a grain of salt. I know I did.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanessaamour View Post
    ...you are acting sketchy you proceeded to pull four huge dildos out of your backpack...
    Used on some unknown individuals sex toys??? Thanks but NO thanks!!! Yuck!!!!

You're right. I wasn't even showered yet .. I only read what is visable so who know what other nonsense was written... I did contact two references. And his other posts were after mine so didn't have much too go on ... Not really to worried about his drivel due to the fact that I have years and years of all yes reviews. Not one bad one... I just immediately need to respond because. It was quite comical

Thank you. I do careabout my reputation it's taken years to build... And my image
    I've had not one complaint in fact I dance at a very nice club and rolls and flab aren't allowed. And I see none. Of u care to look at my ad that was taken 2 weeks ago ... Pretty nice for 37 and 4 kids I might add. Lol

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Damn. Now that's how you respond.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Vanessa saved my day a couple years ago when i got left hanging by another provider. I got no sense of being hustled. But i did get taken care of, for what my little bit is worth.

Edit to add...
    i doubt she will remember me, but i do remember that she did me a solid. In this world sometimes the small things count too.

Stewie!!!

I 10000% remember you and our deep conversation about some tough stuff that had been going on ... I may talk alot but I always listen... I hope all is well btw ��hit me up whenever u want

Verified Companion Companion MsFijiWater's Avatar
    I’m so shocked. I saw this same gentleman and I had no issues w him at all...I even referenced him out to another gal bc he was referenced to me by another provider. Wow I feel terrible so sorry this happened to you.

Registered Male (Not Verified) WyattEarp512's Avatar
    So reviews are only allowed to be written to the satisfaction of the reviewed? Then why have reviews if everyone gets a trophy and a pat on the back... The fact remains that you do an unnecessary amount of talking and I guess all the sudden I'm alone on that opinion. You can make up situations like I tried avoiding the donation but you and I both know, the donation was not an issue until now.

The donation was given for a sub par service. It happens all the time. I'm pretty disappointed the review was shared with you but it's no biggie.

As far as the toys go. I have a friend at a XXX store outside of Houston and she sends me stuff all the time. Those toys had not even been used. Also think about this - Let's say the toys had been used once before - From a personal health perspective, What would you rather have inside you, a toy that can be 100% sterilized, a toy that is incapable of carrying STD's, a toy that has been in ONE vagina, OR a dick that has 120 written reviews and is known for asking for bb everything... Yeah and you put that in your mouth.

For what it's worth - I wish you the best V and my talking about the situation had stopped when the review was finished being written. I'm not here to be a jerk or hurt anyone's feelings.
    -Wyatt Earp

"Wyatt Earp arrested once more on September 10, 1872, and this time he was aboard a floating brothel that he owned named the Beardstown Gunboat. A prostitute named Sally Heckell was arrested with him, and she called herself his wife. Stories we legendary of Sally's BBBJNQNS abilities."

Retired Site "Guide"
    Both sides have spoken.