Thread: Mrz_J_Red

Verified Companion Companion

Talking Mrz_J_Red

Hey hey 😏😏 here to make some lasting mutually beneficial adult relationships. I am a bbw and I'm into turning your wet dreams into a reality. New to this scene, but am very open to questions. Hmu! Ready to meet some new people.

hosting incalls in Willowbrook/NW Houston
    Welcome babe, definitely suggest posting some pics to garner more interest! Doesn’t have to be nude or anything— just do ya thang and let the gentlemen get an idea what they’re in for.. menu also helps, prices etc if you need help feel free to PM me sweety

Xoxo
    🎀Ariel Bliss🎀

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Mrz. J. Good luck.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Welcome to the Jungle!
    Enjoying the Juices of the Gods!!!!
    DATY!, Tequila! and Cigars!
    Member of the Greek Squad!

Thanks. ����

Hey hey its Mrz. J Red
    I added some pics to my profile. Feel free to check them out or just hmu, 832-558-1447. Incall only. I'm looking to satisfy your fetishes. 💋💋 Donation Rates are QV/80, HHR/ 120 HR 160 Doubles HHR/180 HR/260. 💋💋

Just to make it clear Doubles is not multiple ladies, its multiple shots 💋💋

Verified Hobbyist BCD Dingaling's Avatar
    You're charging extra for msog?
    Yeah good luck with that

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Welcome to the wickedry!

Members, a reminder that the WW is not a discussion or assessment area, so let's not make it one. It's just an introductory forum.

However, to digress for a moment, "doubles" in the lingo of the Hobby traditionally indicates TWO ladies, so if used in advertising to mean otherwise, gents will misunderstand. If referring to MSOG (multiple shots on goal), best to state that clearly, not doubles, so thanks to the OP for clarifying.

New companions should please read all of the instructional stickies at the beginning of this WW forum to become more familiar with H2 rules and procedures.

Mrz_J_Red, if you need assistance with verification or have questions about the site, please feel free to PM me. Thanks, and Irish luck in lust, lovely lass! -- FIH/staff

Last edited by Fancyinheels; 07-22-2019 at 05:54 PM.