Thread: Visiting Austin

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Birthday Visiting Austin

Hi ladies and gents,

I'm new here and created an account per recommendation of my friends in ECCIE.
    I'll be in Austin for the first time this week (18-20). I only hobby when I'm traveling and I am hoping to get some advice on the following areas (I'm still familiarizing myself with how this forum works):

* How do you check reviews of companions here (in eccie, there's the "encounters")?
    * Should I book days in advance?
    * What's the going donation$?
    * Any recommendations on who to contact?

Please PM me. I've been on hiatus for a while and would really like to find some gems.

Thank you!

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    * How do you check reviews of companions here (in eccie, there's the "encounters")?

Some ladies have links to them in their ads, profiles or signatures. There isn't a designated section on our profile where they are listed like on eccie. You can also visit the review section and do an advanced search with the companions name.

* Should I book days in advance?

Every lady is different some book in advance and some don't. For me I have noticed most appointments that I have had booked in advance 80% seem to get cancelled last minute as life is unpredictable. I would advise you to go ahead and get your screening out of the way. Sometimes references take days to respond or never do which can make setting up a date last minute hard. If you don't have references and will be doing alternative screening that can take sometime as well. Some ladies can be ready in 15 mins while others need an hour, a couple hours or up to 24 hours notice.

* What's the going donation$?

There is a pretty wide market in Austin. Most hh dates run between the $150-200 range there are a few lovelies in the hh for $100 and a few that have a hh higher at $250. The average hr session runs between $200-$300. You will find a few at $160 and as high as $350-$400. So do your research, check ads and find a lady in your budget. Some ladies also run specials from time to time that can be taken advantage of.

These 3 sections have all the ladies ads, where you will find rates, menu and contact.

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/forumdi...OT-ZONE-Austin

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/forumdi...pecials-Austin

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/forumdi...ections-Austin

* Any recommendations on who to contact?

That all depends on your preferences. Try posting an hobbyist in search of with as many details as possible. What kind of date you are looking for, when, how long.. etc, will it be incall/outcall, possibly a budget, any age, race or body type preferences and so on so the ladies can respond accordingly and the guys can chime in with recommendations.
    Last edited by britttany_love; 07-16-2019 at 09:03 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by kenwind View Post

* How do you check reviews of companions here (in eccie, there's the "encounters")? Go to the Indy Review Forum in the city in which you are searching for a particular lady. In the upper right you will find a search engine. Type in the lady's name in the search engine and ht the search button. Any review of her should pull up.
    * Should I book days in advance? NO! Too big a window for stuff to happen by either or both parties. I would schedule NO further than 48 hours out. 24 hours is better.
    * What's the going donation$? They vary depending on what/who you are looking for and what you are willing to pay.
    * Any recommendations on who to contact? How would we know what you are into or what type of lady you are into??? Come On Man!

Thank you!
    There ya go!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    ditto with above...research and respect are your friend...good luck baby!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Thank you so much folks for the prompt response! Very informative. One question though, as I just noticed this is an option: would you advise going through agencies in Austin? I've had pretty good experience with agencies both in Canada and Mexico.

Thanks again!