Thread: A friendly reminder to everyone 😊

Verified Companion Companion Atxangela's Avatar

A friendly reminder to everyone 😊

I don't run into issues like this to often, but today I was contacted by a man who wanted to see me. He found me on another web sight I advertise on. He referred to me as a "provider" so I'm sure he lurks on one or both of the review boards. 👀

My reminder is RESECT people's time. Life happens and if you are going to be late SPEAK up. I've had people in past show up 30 min late without a text or phone call. It's not acceptable. This person has lashed out at me through text and acted very immature for a grown man. Showing up late whenever you please is unacceptable.

Be kind to one another 🙏
    Get Mad and Get Glad
    NO BBFS or SS REQUESTS
    I have a No Review Policy
    I do have a cancellation policy

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    Did you honor the appointment and see him anyway?

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar
    I'd venture that 30 minutes late without a text or a phone call is red flag enough that it effectively cancels any agreement to meet.

Verified Companion Companion Atxangela's Avatar
    He was scheduled to meet me at 6:30pm...i never got a call or text from him saying he was late. I texted him saying A late fee would be charged if more than 15 minutes late. He quickly replied "WTF are you? A damn cable company"? Of course after being spoken to like that I would never welcome someone to see me. Then after that the name calling and immature texts began. This person is obviously disrespectful period.
    Get Mad and Get Glad
    NO BBFS or SS REQUESTS
    I have a No Review Policy
    I do have a cancellation policy

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Gentlemen need to respect the ladies time and ladies, you need to respect the gentlemen’s time. Arrive on time. Be ready on time. If a delay develops, communicate that. This is not rocket science. Rudeness however, really is uncalled for from either party. Let’s play nice and have fun. This is a hobby. A hobby is supposed to be fun.

Alright now everybody play nice or Doc may show up and give you 20 lashes with a wet noodle!! lol
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Retired Companion
    Totally agree. The name of the game is respect and if you do not show up on time nor inform said person that you are running late due to_______(fill in the blank) then you need to be booted out of the game. Being a military brat I'm always early or on time - mostly early - it's a good habit and shows respect for the other person's time.

Really sorry to hear that. You definitely deserve better treatment.
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.

I would have texted him letting him know that further texts would be unread as he was now blocked, then I’d block him. If there’s one thing I hate it’s waiting. I bust my ass to be on time for appointments, any kind of appointment, and expect the same. Thus I’ll not wait longer than 10 min. If they are not ready by then I’m gone and don’t call again.

Life happens - I try my best to be on time, but send a text if I’m running behind. If the provider has flexibility to accommodate me being a little late, that’s awesome but I don’t assume she’ll grant me any extra time other than what was originally scheduled.

The other side of the coin is arriving on time and having to wait for the provider to finish getting ready. Sometimes I have plenty of flexibility and waiting for 5-10 minutes is no big deal. Other times, I’m on a tight schedule and having to wait isn’t an option.

In all scenarios, we should communicate properly what’s going on and work with each other - it takes two to tango, right? ;-)

I RESECT your time

Retired Site "Guide"
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToSeeU View Post
    I RESECT your time
    Cute. This thread has served it's purpose.