Thread: Russian

Russian

A question came up with a provider who provides an incredible titty fuck. Why is it called “Russian?” I’ve never known.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Bush Pilot's Avatar
    According to the Urban Dictionary, "Russian" means the man thrusts his penis between the woman's boobs while downing a (preferably very cheap) bottle of vodka. Interestingly, according to Wikipedia, mammary intercourse is known in the UK as a "French fuck." Try to figure that one out!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    When I lived in spain, a spanish friend of mine told me Rusa (russian in spanish) was when you fuck a girl's tits, because russian gals have big tits. Frances (french) was a blow job because french people are cock suckers, and greigo (greek) was fucking the ass because greeks are all butt fuckers. I about died laughing hearing him explain this too me

Registered Female (Not Verified) Randyredhead's Avatar
    Why does the vodka have to be cheap?
    RR
    BP: miss your company!
    Kisses from Randy
    💋💋Randy is defined as being in a state of sexual arousal...come see if you can make me unrandy!!💋💋

Quote Originally Posted by Randyredhead View Post
    Why does the vodka have to be cheap?
    RR
    I’ll say this: If you want to go cheap on RandyRedHead, you will not succeed twice. She was born at night, but not last night. She is one of the sharpest ladies around and will emasculate you quickly - and to her credit, privately, if you deserve it. If she likes you, she will blast you into sexual spaces that you didn’t know existed.

Registered Female (Not Verified) Randyredhead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CoverMe View Post
    I’ll say this: If you want to go cheap on RandyRedHead, you will not succeed twice. She was born at night, but not last night. She is one of the sharpest ladies around and will emasculate you quickly - and to her credit, privately, if you deserve it. If she likes you, she will blast you into sexual spaces that you didn’t know existed.
    Cover Me, is it any wonder all the girls love you?!
    Kisses from Randy
    💋💋Randy is defined as being in a state of sexual arousal...come see if you can make me unrandy!!💋💋