Thread: Dominique at GL is a No Never again

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Dominique at GL is a No Never again

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: GL, Dominique
    Date of Visit: Mid July
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: On OH2. Text them.
    Email Address: NA
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...7%3B-new-today
    City, State: HOUSTON, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Griping complaining some other activities when not busy with that. Very short lfk, bbbj, hj and MPCFS
    Length of Visit: 30 min out of an hour
    Donation: 1.8 x me Franklin
    Approximate age of Companion: 22
    Hair Color and Length: Shoulder dark hair
    Smoking Status: NA
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: Nice looking body 5 ft 6 in weÂ’ll proportion with natural D and booty. Nice looking
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Not meet
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? No
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    I guess this person has been reading her reviews and gotten an attitude. I would not go over there again to visit with her or in the future. A lot of attitude, negative remarks, rushed, I eventually gave up because of the bad attitude. GL response was sorry for the inconvenience. Not worth the time energy or effort to go over there

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Bigtex6; 07-15-2019 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Typo

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I’m sure you’re going to be blasted by WKs of GL. Just stand by your review.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Central Houston. Prefer Westchase for incalls.
    Sorry you had a bad experience with her, she’s been great for me.

damn, that sucks. her body looks killer

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thanks Gents

And especially DocH, I wrote this so others wouldn’t have the same problem. Maybe change attitude. Doing what I owe the group.

And to make sure it wasn’t me, I went took a lunch break, then bolted to another Latina agency and did second session that day. It was wonderful had great time. And I’m old boys, for two sessions in an afternoon, but I wanted to get right back on the bucking bronco!

Last edited by Bigtex6; 07-15-2019 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Added comment

Verified Hobbyist BCD jacksparrow's Avatar
    Thanks for the honest review, my experiences at GL had been so so, there used to be some girls, with limited gfe on their menu, I hate that word "limited "..I only like it on toyota vehicles.....LOL.
    .....Retiring soon.....but, coming back in 2 months.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Beano.cook's Avatar
    Sucks to hear that. I almost went in on her two weeks ago. Guess I’ll keep moving on.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sounds like the same exact thing that happened with me and provider Enendetti, except I was stupid enough to pay for the room.

Bianca will rob you often by making you pay for the room. Unfortunately for me, I paid knowing it was a rob, but what happened next I did not anticipate. Outrightly being locked out of the room and ordered to go bring a whataburger meal before being invited back in - I paid for the room coz it looked like she needed it but I wasn't about to get her food too. If this lady is anywhere close to that experience, then yeah, not again, but Bianca tops my list.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I had sort of same experience. Except she made me shower before and after even tho I showered before coming there. So had my session cut short because my exit shower had to be in the paid time frame as well lol. Great ass view tho I have to admit.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Domo1 View Post
    I had sort of same experience. Except she made me shower before and after even tho I showered before coming there. So had my session cut short because my exit shower had to be in the paid time frame as well lol. Great ass view tho I have to admit.
    ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Quite literally the reason I ditched this place was in January I went there. It's freezing cold outside. I showered before I left house and went straight there. Girl says take a a shower. I POLITELY explain that I showered 30 min ago and am already freezing. Her response? OK but it'll be cbj then.

Translation? I think you're dirty. Now mind you, I couldn't be more well-kept and dressed if I wanted to. Never went back. Fuck that place.