Thread: Emphasis on TCB and Communication ... or not really ....?

Emphasis on TCB and Communication ... or not really ....?

I was amused by this comment posted by a new (according to her) provider. There were comments (complaints?) about her going dark / crickets during the booking process: "That’s honestly very rude. I respond to who I choose to on my time. If you are not okay with that, there are plenty of other providers for you. Please do not contact me again, thank you." .. I don't know who this was directed to ... but I'll assume it's anyone who doesn't hear back from her ... in general.

I thought YMMV applied to BCD activities but now I'm thinking it may be more be more broad. Of course .. this could work for her if she is compelling BCD. But I place a lot of emphasis on a lady's communication. In fact, I think most guys appreciate solid, reliable TCB ... it's part of the overall provider appeal. As I said, she indicated that she is new to the hobby ... so ... I'd be curious how this effects her fitting into the hobby.

Kudos to the ladies who communicate ... even if only to say, "no, thank you". In line with this ... I would give a shout out to AmberBritney who does this well. Others?

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I know who you are talking about. She is a true newbie and has a lot to learn regarding customer service. However, she is certainly not alone in questionable customer response. At least she has a legitimate reason, she has a RW job with limited phone access. These chicks with lame excuses like my phone went dead, I forgot to set my alarm, my baby daddy showed up unexpectedly, etc. don’t fly with me. I just move on.

My experience is that poor TCB nearly always leads to a poor meeting. How so you ask: no IOP, upcharging, not ready on time, poor hygiene, forbidden topic issues, etc. that’s how.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    I was amused by this comment posted by a new (according to her) provider. There were comments (complaints?) about her going dark / crickets during the booking process: "That’s honestly very rude. I respond to who I choose to on my time. If you are not okay with that, there are plenty of other providers for you. Please do not contact me again, thank you." .. I don't know who this was directed to ... but I'll assume it's anyone who doesn't hear back from her ... in general.

I thought YMMV applied to BCD activities but now I'm thinking it may be more be more broad. Of course .. this could work for her if she is compelling BCD. But I place a lot of emphasis on a lady's communication. In fact, I think most guys appreciate solid, reliable TCB ... it's part of the overall provider appeal. As I said, she indicated that she is new to the hobby ... so ... I'd be curious how this effects her fitting into the hobby.

Kudos to the ladies who communicate ... even if only to say, "no, thank you". In line with this ... I would give a shout out to AmberBritney who does this well. Others?
    I would assume her comment was to the guy who commented right above her saying:

"She responded back saying something about her phone . You know typical ****** excuses. Then, nothing."

He was the only one whose comment had a disrespectful tone by calling her a ******. Sorry but some ladies don't like being called that. Especially a new girl learning the ropes who hasn't been around long enough to develop a thicker skin. I mean when a client does something wrong you don't see providers lashing out calling y'all dumb tricks and what not.

I will say that isn't they way to start out. This world is not for everyone. Being a sexworker is not easy and you need to be tough and ready to handle it. It's over glorified and to many girls think it's like the movie pretty woman. Easy money, seeing handsome rich professionals and all you have to do is look pretty. After about 3 appointments they easily see that it is not exactly what they thought. It is overwhelming, I know for me as a veteran provider sometimes so I can only imagine what a new girl deals with right away. None of us first starting out were perfect, damn we all screwed up and either learned hot to fix it or we didn't. There are still plenty of providers who have shitty reputations when it comes to tcb but you guys still see them.

Maybe some didn't get responses because of the way they first contacted her. I know if your first message to me wasnt appropriate I'm not going to respond either and I have amazing tcb. Some people send inappropriate or rude messages and when you do that you do not deserve a response.

Some of the girls also have a life outside of the hobby, kids, real world work, school and so on that can sometimes get in the way of things. She is new and maybe trying to balance everything.

These are things I have seen personally, experienced when I was new or have heard from other new girls:

Did you contact her expecting her to give you a discount/special just because she is new?

Did you send her a message discussing an amount of money and what illegal sex acts you wanted for it?

Did you ask her for services not offered.. or BB?

Try to bypass her screening because she is new and tell her don't worry you're a nice guy?

Expect her to drop everything and immediately see you, no notice, no screening.. just an "available? Can I see you now? Incall? How much?"

Did you tell her you will pay her this much and write her a glorifying review that is sure to bring her all the business she could imagine?

Were you rude or to aggressive when you first contacted her?

Did you immediately demand she give you her full menu and or more pictures?

Did you send her multiple messages and never making arrangements to book? Ask to many questions and waste her time?

I'm not defending her in anyway as I don't know her but I do know I was in her shoes before and it is scary and overwhelming. You dont know the ropes, how to screen, who is good and bad, who is trying to help or hurt you, who is trying to take advantage of you and think could I end up dead or in jail by one mistake.

I hope by now she has met some great clients and hopefully decided if this is something that she wants to be a part of or if it is to much. She is adorable and would do great here.

Another quick note everything in the hobby is YMMV unfortunately that's how thing go. It does not only go for bcd activities although it most often does. A lady can be ymmv based on numerous things: who she will see, what kind of client she wants to see (race, age, body type..etc) what services she will offer and to who (regulars may get perks cim, Greek, bb, etc) and a new client may not. She may offer Greek but only if she okays you. She may let you take video/pics but may not let just anyone. If you have bad hygiene etc you may be offered limited services and not get what is offered to everyone else etc.
    Last edited by britttany_love; 07-14-2019 at 04:01 PM.

Retired Companion
    What Britt said plus there is a learning curve in every industry. If you start a new job it's going to take time to work out the kinks. That's just reality. Patience is a good thing to have in this hobby. Patience is not the ability to wait but the ability to have a good attitude while waiting. And it's a virtue too!

Registered Male (Not Verified) Westley's Avatar
    Third planet from the Sun in a Solar System near the outer edge of the Milky Way.
    Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    Another quick note everything in the hobby is YMMV unfortunately that's how thing go. It does not only go for bcd activities although it most often does. A lady can be ymmv based on numerous things: who she will see, what kind of client she wants to see (race, age, body type..etc) what services she will offer and to who (regulars may get perks cim, Greek, bb, etc) and a new client may not. She may offer Greek but only if she okays you. She may let you take video/pics but may not let just anyone. If you have bad hygiene etc you may be offered limited services and not get what is offered to everyone else etc.
    Well said brittany_love! Your comment is the most truthful, honest and accurate plain English statement summarizing general hobby activities I have encountered.
    "Love all, Trust few and Do harm to none" - William Shakespeare

I prefer the company of a lady that is "AA" friendly.

Bons Temps Rouler!