Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: On Your Knees: Question for the Ladies

Quote Originally Posted by MsRogueSA View Post
    ....can go from a worship session to a major skull fucking in a heart beat...and can take it!
    My encounter with MsRogueSA earlier today included the longest and most intense skullfucking of my storied hobby career. She simply would not stop! All I can say is - Got-dayum, girl!

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Mmm Cover baby..maybe a double w me and Miss Rogue...lol...js!!

profile has been disabled
    Quote Originally Posted by CoverMe View Post
    My encounter with MsRogueSA earlier today included the longest and most intense skullfucking of my storied hobby career. She simply would not stop! All I can say is - Got-dayum, girl!
    LMAO, you are a mess lol....See this is the kind of shit that happens when a dick a holic is NOT fed damnit!!! lmao I feel honored as a mf'er thank you! yea it was pretty damn intense there lol...loved it!!! my mouth needs abuse daily is all i can say lol...

as far as being on my knees are concerned.....that's MY place!!! being on my knees in slave position, this is actually my comfort zone, my release, my whole being really....its where i belong...its where i find my solitude, my balance, its where im most content...and quiet lol....especially with a cock down my throat...it just is the way its supposed to be...i mean for me, my training, my life, its the way its always been...thats where im supposed to be...simple...

profile has been disabled
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
    Mmm Cover baby..maybe a double w me and Miss Rogue...lol...js!!
    ok so i dont know how to put two quotes into one post sorry lol....

........aannnnd...what are ya'll still waiting on??? its not mee! im ready, lets go! lol

yes in deed i know cover me would be totally enjoying having both of our mouths not to mention everything else doing some double team action and then us sharing the reward. it'll be a whole better than a lollipop that's a promise....and a fact !!! hehehe

im ready when yall are!

Verified Companion Oral Empress's Avatar
    I'll work with any position, I just want you gentlemen to be comfortable. As I've said before, I take requests
    Amyrya Zurisaday

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2