Thread: Samantha Yi: FUCK YEAH!!! - My time with Samantha Yi

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Samantha Yi: FUCK YEAH!!! - My time with Samantha Yi

Companion's Handle: Samantha Yi
    Date of Visit: July 7, 2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM then text
    Phone Number: 7134805677
    Email Address: samantha.yi.4.u@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....521-SamanthaYi
    City, State: Houston, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes - and she was flexible in scheduling
    Activities: PSE/GFE including hot erotic talk, LFK, BBBJ, DT, DATY, DATO, Russian, lapdance, SS, Mish, CG, DS, COT.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 60 minutes
    Donation: $$$
    Approximate age of Companion: 28-30
    Hair Color and Length: long brown hair with some highlights
    Smoking Status: doesn't smoke / couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hot Petite Asian
    Companion Description: The hot little Asian girl that you have be lusting after your whole life. Add in her erotic talk and behavior and she creates an environment that is second to none!
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Greatly Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes - Absolutely

Public comments:
    Contacted Samantha and I could immediately tell that she was a fun and engaging woman. I told her that I was looking for a PSE vs Dom and that was exactly how she approached me from that moment on. We had some great messages back and forth and setting up the time and location with her was very easy - she was very flexible to my schedule!

Like many men here in Houston, I had been seeking a hot Asian woman and had not yet found what I was looking for. I have traveled in Asian and lived in California - my expectations were high; the moment she opened the door, she confirmed that she was what I had been looking for - beautiful, in-shape, sexy, fun and engaging, and so willing to make my time with her well worth it!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP) loveitdou's Avatar

Thanks

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Nice review
    boardman ~ Often imitated, never duplicated.
    Part time hobbyist.
    A good session includes these essentials: GFE, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, FIV, MPCFS and Enthusiasm.
    Enhancers: DATO,TUMA, FIA, Toys, CIM, dirty talk. I'm open to role play or hearing anything you'd like to try.
    I'm not going to ask for greek. If you want it then we can give it a try. MSOG is not expected unless it is an extended session(usually doubles).
    P411 is current with 30+ OKs

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Got to meet with her again last week and she was amazing. We got into some femdom and she's serious about taking control. Better set your limits because Samantha wants to play hard: she whipped me so hard I got welts, then had me put into a very compromising position all while her vanilla friend watched.
    She likes to switch, though, so you get to experience both sides of the power dynamic. What a woman.

Verified Hobbyist BCD RunTheCourse's Avatar
    Maaaan you have to be ready when you go see her...you just don't expect that level of commitment and how multifaceted she is!
    BFE, Aspiring Stay At Home Hobbyist, Initiator Of Pleasurable Stimuli
    NOTE: Acrobatics depicted from this Avatar are fictitious scrolls and all acts described are strictly imaginative works of art solely for the purposes of enterTRAINment

Great review...

Verified Hobbyist BCD jojodancer15's Avatar
    Samantha is always a GREAT time. My sessions seem to get better and better with her
    Sexy Can I?

***For quicker reference checks, click on the link below to see References from some of the beautiful ladies I've had the pleasure of meeting.
    https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?25994-jojodancer15