Companion's Handle: Giselle LaRue and UTR Gia
Date of Visit: 7/16/19
Preferred Method of Contact: PM, Text
Phone Number: 832-800-4502
Email Address: xGiselleLaRue@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....-Giselle-LaRue
City, State: Conroe, Texas
Type of Visit: Outcall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Everything on both gals. BBBJ, Mish, Doggie, DT, Greek
Scheduled Length of Visit: Hr
Donation: $400
Approximate age of Companion: 35 and 45
Hair Color and Length: Brunette, Long
Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
Companion Description: Giselle: BBW Breasts Enhanced, 5' 3", 185lbs, Brown Eyes, Pierced Ears, Face, Tongue, SeveralTattoos
Gia: Long Dark hair, 5"6", 130, nice tits, shapely ass
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? WAY Exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell yes!

Public comments:
Easy setup, via PM and email. I changed the time twice the day of our meeting because my schedule changed. They adjusted and showed up at a mutually agreed upon time.
Once in the door, we said our hellos. I had asked that both of them dress in street clothes, which they did, but both of them had sexy lingerie underneath. As Gia was at the mirror taking off her outer clothes, I asked Giselle if I could start taking off her clothes. She agreed and I went to work getting her naked. As I did, Gia came along side so I could touch her now exposed tits and ass. She continued to direct my hands down to her pussy so I could touch her pussy and rub her clit. Giselle started pulling vibrators out of her purse. She must have had at least a half dozen assorted toys, and plenty of lube. For the rest of play time, they both had a vibrator in their hand, applying it alternately to their pussies and clits.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.