Provider: Siggy
    Phone: 512-584-9336
    Email Address: -
    URL / Website: http://austin.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...Ad?oid=1811885
    City: Austin
    State: Texas
    Address: Braker/Lamar
    Appointment Type: Spa
    Activities: L1, CBJ, Digits, CFS (CG, Mish)
    Session Length: 1 hour
    Fee: $.60
    Hair Length and Color: Brownish/black, sholder length
    Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
    Nationality: Asian
    Physical Description: 5'6", B-cups, cute face, slender but not much of an ass but fun to play with.
    The Rest of the Story: I've been here before, but if you venture out there for the first time you'll need directions to the exact location as it is hidden in a neighborhood. Listen carefully as the language barrier is tough to decipher.

The Details:
    I walked it as the door was unlocked and only two girls were in there. The lobby - or living room - was messy with newspapers and takeout food containers spread out on the couch and coffee table. Siggy - if I understood her name correctly - smiled at me and lead me to a room at the back of the house. She was wearing a pink two-piece lingerie outfit with a see-through skirt covering her panties. The room was small and it had a massage table in the middle with a twin mattress on the floor up against the corner. She asked me, "you know what you want?" I said yes and handed over the donation. She smiled at me, closed in and gave me a kiss on the lips and said for me to 'get ready'. She walked out, I undressed and jump up on the table face down.

She walked in wearing the same lingierie outfit sans the skirt. Turned on some asian inspired music, lathered up her hands with lotion and began a decent massage on my back. She started to hum with the music and said softly to me, "oh you back so strong. It make me so ho-nee!" She kept rubbing my back, slid her hands around my hips and to the back of my thighs, lightly forcing my legs apart to get inside. She rubbed up and down my legs, and each time she went up my thighs she got a little closer to my balls. The anticipation of her touching me there started to get me excited.

She asked me to flip, and started another message on my chest, arms and legs. But this time she started to caress my balls. After a while she then started to flick her fingernails all over my body creating a tingling sensation which shot more blood up to my cock. What I thought was two hands working on me was one with the other reaching for the cover. She slipped it on with her mouth and started a CBJ. Not the best I had, but with all the teasing it occured at the right moment. As she's performing on me, she moves her ass closer to the table and I start to caress it, moving my hand in between her thighs and feeling her pussy. It's not shaved. It wasn't very hairy, but it did have long, straight black hair. What I noticed when I slipped a finger in was the wetness of her pussy, but it wasn't warm, rather cold so I figured it was lubricant getting her ready for the next step.

She asked me to move to the twin bed on the floor. I did and she got on top of me. With all that lube in her, it went in very easy. Siggy rested her hands on my chest as she worked on me. She started to moan and smile at me and saying, "oh, it feel so goooood." I sat up, put her arms around me as I put one arm around her waist and the other around her ass and lifted her up and put her beneath me to continue in Mish. She apparantly wasn't expecting that as she had a surprised look on her, but once she realized what I was doing she got into it. She started talking dirty to me by saying, "Oh yes daddy!! Fuck me hard!!" I did, and the harder and faster I went the more she got into it. After that it didn't take long for me to complete my task.

As I ease off of her, she gets off the bed and allows me to lie back down. She leaves the room and returns with a hot, wet towl and removes the cover and begins to clean me. As she's cleaning me off with one hand, the other hand is caressing my chest making me feel a bit more relaxed. As I'm getting dress, she hands me a bottled water and asks, "it okay?" I said yes, it okay!

Recommendation: Yes
    Who's High Pitch?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Great review

Thanks for the review.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Ok

What is the address to the spa?

Verified Hobbyist BCD canyonman's Avatar

Come on

This is a 8 year old review, lol

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Now she's in the seniors section...same service, just that NE is a bit lower :)