You know when something is just sooo juicy you must succumb to it?
Like when you can't resist and wouldn't want to?
And then there's that space where you just feel so deeply held, seen, AND comfortable it just makes you lose your shit, and that's perfectly alright so you just let go and OH MY GOD why haven't I done this before??

My goal is to blow your mind, every time, and judging by the amazing reviews, that's pretty much a guarantee.

Have a look at how amazing a well-planned date can be:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2102539

Or this one for you lurkers who can't see the members-only details.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2456343

Do yourself a favor. Prepare to experience another dimension of holy shit Batman!

Must read Signature link for details, call and leave a voicemail if I can't answer.
HUGS!

Attached Images
Believe me when I tell you:

IF IT MAKES YOU SQUIRM, BITE THE PILLOW, MOAN & BLISS OUT, I'M GOING TO GIVE IT TO YOU.

Activities I love: BBFS, Creampie, Prostate Massage, cuddling, energy clearing, educating, relationship counseling & consulting

Your donations for my time help pay for my alternative law-finance-medical-real estate education.

Donations Start At 1hr= $300, 90 min=$450, 2hr=$600, 3hr =$900
Outcall +$100 (under 30-minute drive)

NO HHR, AA, ED, FF, Greek, CBJ, or over 60. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Incall N I-35 & Howard Lane

To ensure a positive high vibe experience pls note:
I am an unusually gifted and accomplished energetic healer, published author, have an app, have produced 6 CDs so far, certified therapist, Dr of divination & metaphysics, ordained minister, public speaker, successful entrepreneur. I like helping people meet their deepest needs. I provide support with sex, traumas, nutrition, supplements, types of physical therapies, mental, emotional, spiritual, relationship, work and business issues. I also work with ancestral medicines if you're curious to learn more.

HOW TO TREAT A GODDESS:
-BRING YOUR “A” GAME from the moment you call with your voice for screening. You can only pass screening by calling and leaving a voicemail if I can't answer. I do not have time for texting. I SAID, I DO NOT TEXT STRANGERS. Don't waste my time. CALL.

-Bring Flowers!(I love lillies and colors)

-I Love beards! Tell me if you have one!

-BE CLEAN, sober and not scruffy. Yes you can shower at my very nice condo.

-I love cologne!

Donation visible upfront.
Click the link to verify my hundreds of impressive reviews.